Who would like to share their memorable GS experiences

Would love to hear about your most memorable golden shower experiences!
I'm suprised you had no response..

My golden showers usually involve toys!

I like him on the floor while I stand over him..
while I'm playing with my toy..
My legs start to shake..
Multiples!
Yeah, so am I. My favorite way is on my back, her sitting on my face and when she's ready to empty, she does.
😊😊😊😊😊😊
Dam baby I would love to see that in person
All of my GS experiences are memorable

To me they are some of the most real ...and genuine experiences I’ve had

Nothing like submitting yourself to your partner in that way ....but even more when you enjoy sharing that with your partner for reasons beyond just doing it (like genuinely being turned on by all facets of it and not just cause you think it’s pleasing your partner )

Anythewho

I imagine not as many women will openly admit to enjoying this activity whether it’s givjhg or receiving possibly in part due to them being concerned about what some of their other friends might think ....in fact I remember when someone wrote the first encounter report that listed this activity at least 2 guys texted me and gave me a lot of shit about it and stated they had no interest in seeing me again

I says oh well ....fuck em, or don’t and move on to the guys that will appreciate me for who I am with no apologies

Receiving: I like it in the shower .....with the water running while I’m on my knees and helping aim

Giving : however he likes it I love it !

Carry on folks
Is squirt pee? It kinda is...right??
Is squirt pee? It kinda is...right?? Originally Posted by DVD_Jake
That’s a whole other topic...it’s been created before it has been awhile though if my memory serves me right ...you should make a separate topic about it here in coed ...we need to liven this place up with something more than the recent lack of creativity in marketing
A couple years back, a suitor requested that I visit him on the North Shore near Covington. He'd booked and made his request for us to engage in mutual watersports far in advance so my anticipation was really building up. On the day of, hours beforehand I began drinking liters of water. Being based in New Orleans, I had an hour long Uber ride across the Lake Pontchartrain Causeway to get to him. During the ride I kept him updated about my ETA and we exchanged flirty texts. I knew whenever I did end up needing to pee, I'd release a river's worth of piss all over him.

When I arrived to his room, we embraced and kissed. My original intention was to canoodle and chat with him for some minutes before we got hot and heavy. Lo and behold, after no more than a minute after I arrived, I was overcome by an intense urge to let it all out. And it just so happened that he really needed to pee as well. We ripped off our clothes in a haste, ran to the bathroom, and proceeded to shower each other with our warm nectar.

All of my golden shower experiences have been meaningful to me. This one sticks out especially because it was the first and only time I pissed on someone within less than five minutes of meeting. And to this day, I think I peed more than I ever have in my life.
She did it during standing K9 in the shower.
Is squirt pee? It kinda is...right?? Originally Posted by DVD_Jake
The safest way as a provider to find out.. is to offer a Golden Shower.. Just in case it is just Pee.. then there are no complaints. That's what I did..
  • BLM69
  • 09-26-2019, 01:05 AM
I'll gladly pee on any lady who's thirsty for it, no charge btw
A stripper told me - so it must be true - that a client paid her $600 to pee in his mouth.

I told her that was definitely NOT on my wish list. I also told her not to ask me to pee in hers since I can't even pee if there's another guy in the mens room.
Mine is with her sitting on top while fucking. The warm piss running down my balls was nice! I then pissed in the hat until it ran out on me. She said it was incredible feeling the condom grow inside.
I'm suprised you had no response..

My golden showers usually involve toys!

I like him on the floor while I stand over him..
while I'm playing with my toy..
My legs start to shake..
Multiples! Originally Posted by melannie_star
There you are!!