I知 in Dallas (:

Who wants to grab a drink while I知 here?

770-852-8474
clairebaby00@outlook.com
  • wnag7
  • 12-19-2019, 03:25 PM
I do.
  • genus
  • 12-19-2019, 07:55 PM
Sure, I'll buy u a drink if you are ready to return my prepayment.
Sure, I'll buy u a drink if you are ready to return my prepayment. Originally Posted by genus
Let痴 hear the rest of your story ....
Please do tell
  • genus
  • 12-21-2019, 01:07 PM
Pretty straightforward I saw her a couple of times
She had a slow trip to Dallas took a prepayment with assurances to see me upon her return. Never got together on her trips to Dallas so I asked for my prepayment back. She said she would return my payment and never did.
To date no session and no return of my prepayment.
Wow you think she would make good or repay you.
Pretty straightforward I saw her a couple of times
She had a slow trip to Dallas took a prepayment with assurances to see me upon her return. Never got together on her trips to Dallas so I asked for my prepayment back. She said she would return my payment and never did.
To date no session and no return of my prepayment. Originally Posted by genus
Appreciate you taking the time to reply...sorry that you
Experienced that ....
This is why we can't have nice things ..
This is why we can't have nice things .. Originally Posted by LustyBustyGina38FF

LMAO
You are completely wrong.. Anyone that knows me knows I do don’t take pre payment what so ever AND anyone that knows me or anyone that has played with me knows this doesn’t even sound like me. I’m assuming you are trying to ruin my business because I black listed you. All these beautiful ladies in Dallas and you want to mess with me. The last time we had a visit you hung out for over 2 hours..OVER 2 hours. You paid 500. What the fuck do I owe you? If anything I cut you some slack. I black listed you because you were obsessive and on some stalker ass shit. I heard you are known for that. You were sending me pictures of you going 100mph in your car because I wouldn’t text you back..saying you were falling in love with me LMAO WTF. As a provider that is scary. Now every time I come to Dallas I have to deal with you immature ass threatening text messages because I will not see you and you are as desperate as you sound... dude find another hobby.. clearly this one isn’t for you.

Merry Christmas!
����
If the Providers story is true, than an alert in the women's area should have preceded the Hobbyist post on this thread if she is watching out for her fellow sisters.
For the Hobbyist, he'll have records showing interactions supporting his claim.
Where the hell is that “subscribe”button..? -found it!
This is gonna be good. Nothing meaner than a pissed off ho ho ho- the “merry Christmas” at the end was funny
Prepayment? Do dudes really do that shit?