Tongue piercings and BJs

It was a trend a while back and I still see women (girls) occasionally with a tongue stud. I’ve always heard that is primarily for BJ pleasure and when I see one I immediately think “she must like sucking dick” (and get slightly turned on because I start imagining her sucking mine)..but I have never had a BJ from a woman with one. Is it much better? Is that why they have them?
I don't care for it. After a while the stud rubs you raw.

I don't like kissing women with tongue, nipple, or clit studs either, sometimes it tastes like I'm kissing a quarter.

Had a gal with a lip ring and tongue stud performing BJ and her lip ring snagged the loose skin on underside of my dick under the head.
I finally saw a girl with a tongue piercing and I hate to say it, but her breath was bad - it wasn't awful, but it made me think the source was the piercing itself. The blowjob was unique and fun, not as fun as I thought it might be, but it was enjoyable.

On the other hand, I met a girl who removed her clit piercing. She told me that due to the piercing, she could cum really easily, even after she took it out. I went down on her and sure enough, even without the piercing in place, she came really fast - and before anyone says it was IOP, this happened to be a married civvie who just wanted a little action on the side while her husband was out of town for a couple of weeks, so I believe it was real and not just make believe.
I don't care for it. After a while the stud rubs you raw.

I don't like kissing women with tongue, nipple, or clit studs either, sometimes it tastes like I'm kissing a quarter.

Had a gal with a lip ring and tongue stud performing BJ and her lip ring snagged the loose skin on underside of my dick under the head. Originally Posted by Admiral Giggle

+1

NEVER enjoyed a partner who had a tongue piercing. Did nothing for me BJ wise and I found the kissing difficult and actually a turnoff.

One of my favorite ladies has pierced nipples and clit. Lucky for me she takes them out for me just prior to my arrival. I will also 2nd that it does make her clit more sensitive.
A gals pierced tongue ever really did anything for me. One even had 2 piercings.
OTOH, it was not a deterrent either.
I prefer the drag of really nice teeth and light biting. Unless it’s on her clit the piercing is too much of a distraction for me.
  • SeV
  • 12-26-2019, 09:05 PM
My blow jobs got better when I took all my studs out
And I’ve been described as a m a z i n g ever since
  • Go4it
  • 12-26-2019, 11:23 PM
Tongue piercings are a product of good advertising but are actually pretty useless at best in my opinion.
Any piercing is an open wound.
Rubbing a nail on your cock has about the same appeal.