Republican Upset in Utah?

http://www.newsweek.com/2014/11/07/u...ve-280643.html

I hope this conservative black lady stomps the Democrats face into the dirt, then makes them cry and admit they are losers.

I hope this conservative black lady stomps the Democrats face into the dirt, then makes them cry and admit they are losers. Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
Ever the statesman. Coughing your personal frustration in talk of violence.

Do you think she'll stomp them with her bare fists?

Pretty goddamned big dilemma... Black republican in a republican state.

Kinda like free ham, eh, "Jewish" Lawyer?
If the OP was not so racist he would not be compelled to call her a "Conservative black lady". She does seem to be fairly moderate at a glance.
I don't know how well she will do once elected. The Reps may surprised when they find her to be RINO. I dont favor party lines so I am all for someone that is the Polar opposite of Ted Cruz, Abbott, Palin et al, so go Mia!
  • WTF
  • 11-04-2014, 07:46 AM

I hope this conservative black lady stomps the Democrats face into the dirt, then makes them cry and admit they are losers. Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
Interesting....she is what you would call an Anchor Baby! From your link...

Because their visa didn’t allow the couple to bring children to the U.S., at first, Jean Bourdeau left his wife, their young son, Jean, and infant daughter, Cynthia, back in Haiti. A few months later, Marie came to New York, and the couple gave birth in 1975 to Ludmya “Mia” Bourdeau, a mere 25 days before the expiration of a law that granted the entire family citizenship if Jean Maxine and Marie had a baby in America.

“My parents have always told me I was a miracle and our family’s ticket to America,” Mia told the Deseret News.
Interesting....she is what you would call an Anchor Baby! From your link...

Because their visa didn’t allow the couple to bring children to the U.S., at first, Jean Bourdeau left his wife, their young son, Jean, and infant daughter, Cynthia, back in Haiti. A few months later, Marie came to New York, and the couple gave birth in 1975 to Ludmya “Mia” Bourdeau, a mere 25 days before the expiration of a law that granted the entire family citizenship if Jean Maxine and Marie had a baby in America.

“My parents have always told me I was a miracle and our family’s ticket to America,” Mia told the Deseret News. Originally Posted by WTF
Well, if all the anchor babies were either rich or voted for Republicans eventually, then I could put up with a few immigrants every year, but not a deluge of poor people who only have value to exploitative home builders and restaurant owners..
Once again, if American citizenship is so valuable, why give it away, or let people steal it?
Do you let fuckers enter your house whenever they feel like it?
  • WTF
  • 11-04-2014, 09:55 AM
Well, if all the anchor babies were either rich or voted for Republicans eventually, then I could put up with a few immigrants every year, but not a deluge of poor people who only have value to exploitative home builders and restaurant owners..and Jewish Lawyers that eat at those restaurants and buy those homes.
? Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
Fixed that fer ya.

Sounds like the typical life and jobs of many illegals!

When Mia was 5, the family moved from New York to Norwalk, Connecticut, in the gritty south side of the city, where her mother worked as a nurse at a retirement home and her father worked various jobs—in the factories of food companies Nabisco and Pepperidge Farms, scrubbing floors and toilets at a Catholic school, driving a bus to support the family.
“I didn’t realize how dangerous the neighborhood was until I invited some of my friends to a birthday party and their parents wouldn’t let them come,” she said. The parents would say: “I’m not dropping you off there.”
I wouldn't call this an upset. Hell, I've been sending her donations since the last election she almost won. Between Mia Love and Joni Ernst we have a pair for 2020.
  • WTF
  • 11-04-2014, 01:42 PM
Between Mia Love and Joni Ernst we have a pair for 2020. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Be the first pair you ever had!
Fixed that fer ya.

Sounds like the typical life and jobs of many illegals!

When Mia was 5, the family moved from New York to Norwalk, Connecticut, in the gritty south side of the city, where her mother worked as a nurse at a retirement home and her father worked various jobs—in the factories of food companies Nabisco and Pepperidge Farms, scrubbing floors and toilets at a Catholic school, driving a bus to support the family.
“I didn’t realize how dangerous the neighborhood was until I invited some of my friends to a birthday party and their parents wouldn’t let them come,” she said. The parents would say: “I’m not dropping you off there.” Originally Posted by WTF
You are referring to the half who don't receive government assistance, I suppose? I guess that is why her hardworking self supporting parents brought up a conservative.
She's got a beautiful mind... not bad to look at either!

• WTF
  • 11-04-2014, 05:19 PM
You are referring to the half who don't receive government assistance, I suppose? I guess that is why her hardworking self supporting parents brought up a conservative. Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
Sounds like an argument for an increase in the inheritance tax!

Liberals explode with racial hate after Tim Scott wins Senate race in S.C.
November 4, 2014
8:51 PM MST

During the election, liberal Democrats used the race card in an attempt to label all Republicans as racist. But when Tim Scott won his Senate race in South Carolina, liberals on Twitter went ballistic, Twitchy said Tuesday, hurling racial slurs against Scott, even though he has the honor of being the first African-American elected to the Senate from that state and the first elected to a statewide office since Reconstruction.
http://www.examiner.com/article/libe...ce-s-c?cid=rss

I wouldn't call this an upset. Hell, I've been sending her donations since the last election she almost won. Between Mia Love and Joni Ernst we have a pair for 2020. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Joni Ernst delivered her "Victory Speech"

... and Ms Love also won:

http://www.politico.com/2014-electio.../#.VFnG8vnF_84
This was a huge night for everyone! Some people are going home to retirement or to write a book.
Why aren't you, JDIdiot?
Joni Ernst delivered her "Victory Speech"

... and Ms Love also won:

http://www.politico.com/2014-electio.../#.VFnG8vnF_84 Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Fucking liberals are racists against black folks who don't think like the liberals tell them to think.