exterminator for Lake Serene

those who are familiar with me knows that i like to go to lake seren for my legit massage. my last time i went by there it was about 9:30 at night. i left in a rush because a client came and there was another one coming about 10:20. Have thier hours changed or is there more going on here now. dont hold out on us.

ok my main reason.. if any of you are an exterminator, please offer your services for the rats in the actic. they were so loud. .
Hummm, someone is holding out on us it seams. Details please, PM me.
Yeah, I think more goes on at this place, but she is selective with who it is. I have yet to find anyone own up to anything from Nicole. Yet they are waiting around, and interrupting like the last massage of the day... Hmmmmm
I went there a year ago and some fuggly chick dressed like a hobo gave a poor massage only. I should have left when I first saw her.
yeah that woman was part time lol i said id try cindy next time. nocole stopped smiling just walked away to her next client that had just walked in. i didn't mean it that way. I just noticed that she was skipped in the line up and this is many times i noticed. even during massages, many times, they wait. but i want to see if she is better that is all.
Been there a few times - don’t think extras are happening. Probably just traffic from local guys that are lost without BP.
I checked it out for myself a few months back. Nice-looking lady, pretty good massage but no HE.