Working The weekend of the 4th thread?

In the Dallas board there is a thread on major holidays like Thanksgiving Christmas even Fathers day and Mothers day on providers that are working on that day. Does the Houston Board do this? And if so who"s going to be available on the fourth? Besides me I will work but its out calls only and on the fourth its self ONLY early Mornings and LAT evening IF IM NOT TOO DRUNK yeah now that I think about it late evening is up in the air....lol
There's only like what..... Three (3) real holidays. The rest were made by the greeting card companies so they could stay in business, or a religion that can barely read a calendar.

:I did not count Veteran's day & Memorial day though they ARE real holidays. It just most people don't appreciate them enough beyond an extra day to barbeque.:
That 7 day work week is a mother fucker....
I am available on the 4th, not sure about Saturday & Sunday yet.

~
Four day weekend with my employer this year so..... :yay4th:
  • RoxyG
  • 07-02-2014, 05:49 PM
Im not big into the whole 4th celebration. I would rather make my own fireworks : )
With that being said, Im available all weekend long... In and Out
Ill be available on the 4 th and5 th ...not sure about Sunday but who knows ...but making our own fireworks sounds great !!!!
  • mr666
  • 07-02-2014, 07:40 PM
This will just turn into another "short notice availability" thread
I find myself at home and alone this time, so I suppose, sign me up for available the whole weekend of the Holiday.

Thinking of setting up the grill and stocking the bar for anyone who just may want to come celebrate with me. (Firework watching is also available at my favorite little lake right around the corner from my place.)

:I did not count Veteran's day & Memorial day though they ARE real holidays. It just most people don't appreciate them enough beyond an extra day to barbeque.: Originally Posted by Dorian Gray
Nor do 99% of people know which group you celebrate on each respective day - those that have served (or are serving) and still with us / those that served and paid the ultimate price.

If I was in the military (or ex) and someone wished me happy MD, I would fucking punch them in the face repeatedly....maybe Ill take that up as another hobby since the son enlisted and leaves for boot camp next month.
available today and all weekend

In the Dallas board there is a thread on major holidays like Thanksgiving Christmas even Fathers day and Mothers day on providers that are working on that day. Does the Houston Board do this? And if so who"s going to be available on the fourth? Besides me I will work but its out calls only and on the fourth its self ONLY early Mornings and LAT evening IF IM NOT TOO DRUNK yeah now that I think about it late evening is up in the air....lol Originally Posted by Majichands
Open 4 Business.
I am accepting appointments all weekend as well. Seems like the perfect opportunity to hop in the jacuzzi
I will be hanging by the pool & BBQing with my dad (no matter rain or shine) and then watching the fireworks together, so I won't be available at all on the 4th ... but I can be available anytime on Saturday or Sunday.
There's only like what..... Three (3) real holidays. The rest were made by the greeting card companies so they could stay in business, or a religion that can barely read a calendar.

:I did not count Veteran's day & Memorial day though they ARE real holidays. It just most people don't appreciate them enough beyond an extra day to barbeque.: Originally Posted by Dorian Gray
DG - you are 1000000% correct.