Address: -
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: bbbj,hand job,doggy
Session Length: 1hr
Fee: 180.00
Hair Color and Length: Brown
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Thin with a little beer belly . Very cute. Witty,personable made me feel comfortable. laugh loud so be ready for that. She is a woman that loves what she does and orally WOOOOOOOOOOOOw need I say more.
Recommendation: Yes
She dropper her price to $180? and a beer belly? and pic requirement? well, I guess the market has spoken...
isnt this the gal who wants a pic sent to her for approval...
Her p411 still says $200 and that she still requires photos
  • BLM69
  • 09-22-2010, 10:50 AM
isnt this the gal who wants a pic sent to her for approval... Originally Posted by alex_0591
Approval of what? Shes getting paid for her time, I would never call a provider with those conditions
I am sure she will be in the $150 specials very soon.
and I believe she still REQUIRES a pic from you, so her beer belly body can approve your physique before seeing you!
A Little Beer Belly? Shit dude, even I have seen her profile pics. Forget the pic requirements, She's a nasty fatty...
A Little Beer Belly? Shit dude, even I have seen her profile pics. Forget the pic requirements, She's a nasty fatty... Originally Posted by dogsmack
LOL!!!
She'll let you squeeze her beer jelly rolls for extra $, but you need 2 forms of ID and genetic testing before she approves you!
  • gucio
  • 09-23-2010, 11:36 AM
I sent her this pic I hope she will approve me.

http://www.seyoh.com/wp-content/uplo...n-Revealed.jpg
  • gucio
  • 09-23-2010, 11:38 AM

how come the ones who give the best head never have a b&g special like for .6
If she agreed to see me after seeing my picture, I certainly wouldn't want to see her!
in Houston she could demand that type of money, but with the abundance of hot ladies you have in Dallas they would kick her ass out of a gas station parking lot.
Check out her latest ad. She wants a face pic but wont post one of herself. Definitely golden Pussy Syndrome (GPS)

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=113324

Did she have this attitude in session? [Do not reference old handles - Staff]