Jessie in North Dallas! Rub Down with a Smile!

In my never-ending quest for the perfect massage/rubdown I sent an email to this chick from backpage.

http://dallas.backpage.com/BodyRubs/new-pictures-jessie-in-north-d...e-29/11332099

I basically just asked where she was located. Here was her reply…

KD,
I am at Preston and Frankford. So very close to you!
Jess

Knowing that I’m going to be out of town, I asked if we could set up an appointment for next week and if she had any special rates for new clients.

Here was her reply…

Do you mean do i have a special for cheap assholes? Nope. Get lost loser.

--- On Tue, 10/12/10, <wtoilman> wrote:

Subject: Re: backpage response: New Pictures! Jessie in North Dallas! Rub Down wit...
To: "Jessica"
Date: Tuesday, October 12, 2010, 9:06 AM

Nice to hear from you Jess. I wont keep bothering you because I cant meet today and I'm flying to Albuquerque tomorrow morning. Perhaps you could fit me in next week?
KD
(PS. Do you have a special for first-time clients?)

lol I’ve never pissed anyone off that fast. The truth is I read that ad in the early AM and couldn’t remember who she was when she wrote me back later (when I was at work.) The PS was added thinking that the result would be her sending me a simple menu of rates. Anyway I found it amusing and instantly called the executive in charge of her marketing department.
Dude,

this is a review board.....Not a Drama Central board.

Ghostrider,

My hand is raised in that I care, even though I don't check out Backpage. Am sure others will appreciate the intel as well.

Thanks to WTOilMan for taking the time to post the information.

Can't we all just get along! lol.

Take care y'all.
  • gucio
  • 10-13-2010, 05:05 PM
Who Cares

Dude,

this is a review board.....Not a Drama Central board.

Originally Posted by Ghostrider

???????????

Please have these as my gift to be used next time you write a question.

No need to thank me.
Any chick who uses a picture of her kissing Chucky of horror film fame makes my DNS list real quick.
Jessica Tearwell was a fairly established provider a while back. I've fucked her several times. Not sure why she is so strict in her ad about no sex.
Jessica also advertises as a domme. If you read her domme ads, you will pick up on her, in my opinion, thoughts on how to treat her ATM's... err, clients.
Thank you for taking the time to post the info. I DEFINITELY appreciate it.

Jessica was a FANTASTIC switch provider. I saw her several times.

Too bad she is out of the hard core sex trade, I have very fond memories of that beautiful woman.
Thank you for taking the time to post the info. I DEFINITELY appreciate it.

Jessica was a FANTASTIC switch provider. I saw her several times.

Too bad she is out of the hard core sex trade, I have very fond memories of that beautiful woman. Originally Posted by needingmilking
+1. I thought she was a sweetheart when I saw her. I'm betting she has a SO now and is limited to domme work and HJ.

the HJ might be worth it if she talks dirty. She has the BEST little girl voice I've ever heard.
+1. I thought she was a sweetheart when I saw her. I'm betting she has a SO now and is limited to domme work and HJ.

the HJ might be worth it if she talks dirty. She has the BEST little girl voice I've ever heard. Originally Posted by manofthebayou
+1 on the little girl voice. I saw her a few times when she was doing FS GFE and I too have very fond memories.
Yupper
The T shirt is the DNS

the HJ might be worth it if she talks dirty. She has the BEST little girl voice I've ever heard. Originally Posted by manofthebayou
that's what she said the last two times i saw her.

+1 on the little girl voice. I saw her a few times when she was doing FS GFE and I too have very fond memories. Originally Posted by oldmarine
remember the videos she had of herself - talk about fucking hot!!!
after she dissappeared for a while, i used them to keep me company on cool spring nites. he he he

i've been meaning to call her and setup an encounter, but havent gotten around to it. if i do, you'll see my comments either in the lounge or a mini-review somewhere.