Address: By the Zoo
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: BBBJCIMNQNS
Session Length: Til pop
Fee: .15 + .30
Hair Color and Length: Dirty Blonde and short
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: about 5'7, not skinny but not heavy. I little extra weight but really not much. In no way would I consider BBW. Smaller tits, probably A cups. Face much better than I expected.
Recommendation: Yes
What a great way to get home!

Thanks for the review.

Beach
HAHAHAHAHA, Great Job
What a great way to get home!

Thanks for the review.

Beach Originally Posted by beachcomber
riskrail,

i'd have to save those are my sentiments exactly!!
glad you had a deliteful time w/ rachel. may have to add her to my gcho list.

any pics of her anywhere
any pics of her anywhere Originally Posted by txfire77

In this review.
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...ghlight=rachel
  • Logan
  • 11-07-2010, 10:51 AM
Riskrail, thankz for the review. Nice to see that Rachel is still around. Rachel was one of my finds from a couple of yearz ago. I saw her once and posted her contact info (some other John posted her new number! he he). I didn’t think she would stick around as long as she did, but she’s managed to stay in bizness. I remember meeting her when I went looking for the lovely and sweet JJ Pearce Sarah. The lovely Sarah by the Zoo as most knew her by just disappeared and hopefully has moved on to better things….

….I was “distraught” that Sarah was gone, but recalled meeting Rachel sitting outside or something. She invited me over to her room next to Sarah’s….nice bbbjcim/swallow and plenty of ball sack tonguing. Good full and complete swallow from what I recall, but she struggled and gave a fake smile when trying to swallow that gooey cum! He he. I may have go to see her again….

Anyone see Sarah in this area again? I figured that she would return again – becuz in the past – she would disappear…and resurface a couple of yearz later.

Anyway…here is the pic of the happy cum swallower herself.....Rachel..…

So, she has a better hair cut these days. Yeah, I was over there b/c every once in while a take a drive through to see if there is any action and, also, to see if Sarah resurfaced. Like you Logan, I hope she is on to better things and does not return.

On a side note, I was in the area yesterday and saw a SW along the street of the hotel. She looked young, 19-22 years old, blond, and kind of chubby. On my second drive by I caught a look at her face and it was totally torn up. Decided, in my mind wisely, to pass on it.
  • Logan
  • 11-08-2010, 08:20 PM
So, she has a better hair cut these days. Originally Posted by riskrail
That's good to know! It looks like she is wearing a wig in her pic. I could have sworn that she used to be a redhead? I just remember she had just gotten out of the shower or something when I first met her and her hair was completely wet. Perhaps, it was the wetness that made her hair seem red.

On a side note, I was in the area yesterday and saw a SW along the street of the hotel. She looked young, 19-22 years old, blond, and kind of chubby. On my second drive by I caught a look at her face and it was totally torn up. Decided, in my mind wisely, to pass on it. Originally Posted by riskrail
Yea, that area can have some nasty SW’s, but also some nice finds. They have tried to revitalize that area, and a lot of the “good spots” have been taken over by some low income Hispanic homes/communities. There is still action along Cliff St/Illinois. Earlier this year, ran into a nasty looking older blonde, but with big saggy white titties. I mean nice saggy D cups. She didn’t look particularly clean around her mouth, so I just jacked off to her tits…had her cup her hands in my lap….jizzed a full load in her hands and then watched her happily eat all of my cum out of her hands like a good girl. A very good girl. She was nasty looking, but willing to eat a complete stranger’s cum out of her hands for only 20 bucks! Her name was Bree. She was truly a nasty slut – pun intended! He he.

A nasty looking SW CAN be put to good use. I won’t get into pee facials, piss in mouth or kinky “hold my dick and aim while I piss” games as I’ve done that in the front seat of my car with some less desirable SW’s. Sometimes, there is nothing like a nasty, cheap slut walking the streetz….
...Sometimes, there is nothing like a nasty, cheap slut walking the streetz…. Originally Posted by Logan
maybe that line should be emblazened in your sigline or in the aspd/eccie/eraps hall of fame of great slut quotes.