Am I a scumbag or in trouble?

We'll I did a double today with leahlea and destiny, yes they doing doubles and it sure was fun. We'll everybody knows Kiki is my doubles partner. So today not only did I cheat on her it was our 4 year anniversity. So I ask, am I a scumbag or in trouble?
We'll I did a double today with leahlea and destiny, yes they doing doubles and it sure was fun. We'll everybody knows Kiki is my doubles partner. So today not only did I cheat on her it was our 4 year anniversity. So I ask, am I a scumbag or in trouble? Originally Posted by Randy Shreveport
Oh Randay. You know I will forgive you!!
Oh Randay. You know I will forgive you!! Originally Posted by kiki2012
Kiki we want you too hope to have you join someday !!!!!
Kiki we want you too hope to have you join someday !!!!! Originally Posted by LehaLea
Okie dokie! Sounds enticing!!
Yeah!!!!!
Randy you are one helluva awesome gent...and Kiki is one helluva great gal

so I bet yall can have a fun "makeup" session! LOL
Thanks ATF Dallas, I sure u could put a big smile on both of us if u were here. Your double with us was awesome.
Randy you are one helluva awesome gent...and Kiki is one helluva great gal

so I bet yall can have a fun "makeup" session! LOL
Originally Posted by DallasRain
Nice!
I enjoyed my first double with Leha and Destiny. I was hesitant about such an arrangement but the gals made it fun and friendly... But I'm more than sure that KiKi doesn't mind. I think she'll give me a little room for misbehaving 😜
Em XP la so keen
Sorry redman1 domt understand
Lol. Guess I but dialed that post somehow. However I'm quite jealous of the double you had!!! And you certainly are not a scumbag!