June Social

Just to let you know, we are making plans for a June GLMI (Gathering of Like Minded Individuals) here in Corpus Christi. Details are being worked on and will be forthcoming. If you have attended one of our socials before you know what to expect. This one will be at entirely different venues.

I think it is safe to say that everyone who has attended one of our get togethers has had lots of fun. So stay tuned and be ready.
patiently waiting......
You know the last time we put a little distance between the events it was the largest we'd had to date. So, maybe a little time will make this one...EPIC!

Hang in there folks, we are in the planning stages and we'll let everyone know a date via email. If you're interested in attending but haven't been screened please email CorpusGLMI@gmail.com and we'll help you with the process.

Now, where did I put my sombrero?

LAP

Now, where did I put my sombrero?

LAP Originally Posted by lickalotapus

OH S**T, this is gonna be a good one, LAP is looking for the sombrero!!!!!
Pass the Saki!!
You will have to go for the record, rj on the saki bombs. Lap with the sombrero......not a pretty sight.
Can't wait!!!
Aidan, your gonna make our little gathering??? Now it will be a party, I'm just saying....
Well just a reminder that the June social is approaching. It will be here before you know it. We are finalizing the date, but it should be around the middle of June.

We will be in different venues for those of you that have attended before. For those hobbiest that have never attended, you will need two providers to vouch for you in order for you to get on the invite list. Have them send your vouch to corpusglmi@gmail.com. If your name is not on the list you will not receive the information about location and will not be allowed to enter and partake of the festivities. Ladies, this goes for you too. You also need to get on the invite list and can do so by emailing us at corpusglmi@gmail.com stating that you are interested in attending. Dont wait until the last moment.

Those of you that have attended before, you are good to go. Just drop us an email stating that you are interested in attending.

We are planning to have the best GLMI we have ever had and that says a lot considering the fun we have had before, saki bombs included.

Also remember, this is Not an ECCIE sponsored event.

Feel free to pm me if you have any questions.

Hobby Safe....
Elgato Please email me the details so I can plan a Tour down there again.

It has been a while and I would LOVE to come down this summer since I AM AVAILABLE AND NOT OFF LIMITS ANYMORE!......just sayin'

green_i08@yahoo.com

Thanks Babe
Aidan, your gonna make our little gathering??? Now it will be a party, I'm just saying.... Originally Posted by Elgato69

I wouldn't miss it El Gato! If you give me enough notice, I may be able to bring some friends... that said, you may want to post something similar in the Houston forum for those who travel from Houston to Corpus who may need info on how to get on the list.
Mid June? Goin to Chi 15-17th. Hope it's not then or no saki bombs for rj.
I'm thinking of visiting
I hope to make this one ....I need to get back to the beach to find my glasses
Hi,

I need to get my "tan" on...ahehehe and not to mention revisiting your "HOT" studs down there!

I will be sending you guys an email!

Sincerely,
Wet