Forgive me Father, for I have sinned

• 01-23-2011, 03:18 PM
Forgive me Father, for I have sinned.....and strayed away from ECCIE onto BACKPAGE. I ask for forgiveness as I have learned my lesson once and for all.

Hail Mary, Hail Mary, Hail Mary..... For these and all the sins of my past life, I am truly sorry.

....confession is good or the soul
I hear priestess Lana grants absolution.
If you need absolution contact Padre Wayward.
Or if you want some punishment prior to absolution, I can handle that lol
strayed away from ECCIE onto BACKPAGE. I ask for forgiveness as I have learned my lesson once and for all. Originally Posted by Itsjustme013
So I will ask, what info of value do you have to share of your stray to BACKPAGE, LOL
Lindsey holds confessionals at the Convent of the Twisted Sister and has all the equipment you might needs for penance.
you need a spankin...love to give those to the naughty boys...
  • 01-24-2011, 06:35 PM
Awwww....ya haddda ask, didn't ya? Aren't confessions supposed to be private?

Heres the Readers Digest version.

It was VERY short notice on a Saturday afternoon. I didn't know what time i would be finishing up my business in Dallas that day, so I couldnt schedule an appointment.
Jules was booked up, so was Country girl Shannon, and Maddison May needed time to verify my references.

Sooooooo, off to BACKPAGE I went. I made the call and set up the session.

It's not that the session was BAAAD, I just felt like my time was cut in half and there was no MSOG. I felt like the victim of upsell. For $50 more I could have enjoyed a session with one of the young providers that I enjoy so much.

OH well lesson learned.

Here's the kicker.....as I was leaving the incall, literally walking out the door Maddison May texts me to come on over to play with her . ARGH!!!!!
Ouch! I'll bet that hurt. Sorry, man. But I echo the vouch for Lindsey's blandishments. Verrrrrry invigorating!!!!
Or if you want some punishment prior to absolution, I can handle that lol Originally Posted by hotlips_houlihan

Do I actually have to do the Backpage thing or can we just pretend I did?
[quote=Itsjustme013;963430]Awwww....ya haddda ask, didn't ya? Aren't confessions supposed to be private?

Lindsey never violates the seal of the confessional, she just violates the sinner