Name: Mena
Phone: 972-589-2798
Email Address: None
URL / Website: https://www.tokyospadallas.net/
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: Plano Rd, off 635, in Dallas
Activities: Table Show, Massage, L1, covered L2
Hair Length and Color: Black, Shoulder Length hair, tied up.
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Chinese
Physical Description: About 5’2” or 5’3”, 120 lbs. not a spinner but looked right for he build. She probably has enhanced breasts (based on shape and position) but they felt good. About a C cup, with a nice, natural feel. 7 out of 10 overall in terms of overall appearance. Pretty.
Recommendation: Yes
You probably mean Mia. Somewhat mechanical but gets the "job" done. Last time I was there (summer of 2017) she provided a nice BBBJ. YMMV.
Thanks. Might be Mia. Hard to tell from the way she said her name. Thought that I’d heard an “n” when she said it though.
Sounds like the half hour rate is back. It wasn't available my ladt couple of visits.
Sorry for my naivety, but doesn’t “ACG” stand for “anal cow girl”? I see it posted often and wonder if I’m missing out on something ��
Sounds like the half hour rate is back. It wasn't available my ladt couple of visits. Originally Posted by Hardallnight

I Guess They Hurting For Money......Half Hour Money...Better Than No Money......
Sorry for my naivety, but doesn’t “ACG” stand for “anal cow girl”? I see it posted often and wonder if I’m missing out on something �� Originally Posted by skatingaway
Asian Cow Girl - where the girl rides backward in the saddle...