For Boardman: Pussys behaving badly...

Ha!!! Valerie you are hilarious...too bad I missed yah. But be careful, I think he may have fallen to the DarkSide of The Force??

Holy crap, Val, Darth and CK posted cat pictures! This board is about me.

Hence the swagger.

(I agree with Jemma. Dogs rule, cats are cruel, humans are slaves that serve the pets gruel!)
Val...beloved wifey...don't encourage him...please...

He's hard enough to deal with already...
Val...beloved wifey...don't encourage him...please...

He's hard enough to deal with already... Originally Posted by Wakeuр
Oh but beloved husband, I think if I can deal with you, I can deal with anything
While that's true love, I meant the rest of us having to put up with him...his vanity has a social security card, a Benz, and is staying in TG's spare bedroom as we speak...

We don't need to fuel it any more...

Originally Posted by Jemma Martin
You've just never had some good pussy or you would change your mind
Oh but beloved husband, I think if I can deal with you, I can deal with anything Originally Posted by Valerie
While that's true love, I meant the rest of us having to put up with him...his vanity has a social security card, a Benz, and is staying in TG's spare bedroom as we speak...

We don't need to fuel it any more... Originally Posted by Wakeuр
I thought you two broke up. I was hoping to finally get me some home cooked brussel sprouts.
Yea that's is it...ummm NOT! Think again

It's okay...CATS SUCK! They do nothing and their exsitence is meaningless!

Dogs, however, are man's best friend. They are loyal, funny, kind, and above all SMART! They also have a personality which cats obviously do not. Cats are boring and smelly.

PLUS dogs are 100 times more cuter than a friggin' cat. You might need to change your perspective on the animals you like.

See they are so cute!

Yea that's is it...ummm NOT! Think again

It's okay...CATS SUCK! They do nothing and their exsitence is meaningless!

Dogs, however, are man's best friend. They are loyal, funny, kind, and above all SMART! They also have a personality which cats obviously do not. Cats are boring and smelly.

PLUS dogs are 100 times more cuter than a friggin' cat. You might need to change your perspective on the animals you like.

See they are so cute!

Originally Posted by Jemma Martin
LOL
You may be more cat than you care to admit.