Have you ever walked out on a session or cancelled it?

• anita
  • 03-16-2015, 10:37 PM
When trying to schedule an appointment, it is easy to just decline seeing a gent. Mainly because something doesn't feel right, or there are obvious signs we will not have any chemistry. Now, in the case we meet in person and I feel the need to cancel, what are polite ways to do so? I usually take 10-15 minutes before getting down to business to talk and to relax, to have him less nervous. Those few minutes are complimentary by the way, no need to wonder if you can fuck me twice in 45 minutes lol. Anyway, during that time there are a few things that make me want to cancel... Such as obvious signs of alcohol intoxication. I understand some of you are ninjas sneaking out to see us. Your time is valuable and I'd hate to send you back to work or back home with blue balls... But if you didn't care for your personal hygiene how can we possibly kiss, how can I possibly suck your dick. If you are drunk how can it possibly go well.

Guys, have you ever walked out on a session? Why?
Ladies, how does one cancel a session in a polite way to avoid violent reaction? To avoid hurting feelings?
If you are drunk how can it possibly go well. Originally Posted by anita
what? can't have a couple of beers? argh!

Guys, have you ever walked out on a session? Why? Originally Posted by anita
nope. I sure as shit should have though. the why?

an obvious bait and switch. probably was a dude in the can to. (before I knew what a bait and switch was and I came across more information after the fact)
Guys, have you ever walked out on a session? Why?
Ladies, how does one cancel a session in a polite way to avoid violent reaction? To avoid hurting feelings? Originally Posted by anita
I've had a few sessions start out badly, that I probably should have walked out/canceled. One girl had me wait in the parking lot until she got ready. Once 30 mins, another almost an hour. The session went well but I thought it was disrespectful.
If the lady isn't feeling a connection, I'd prefer her to be honest and suggest that we try another time or try another provider. I may leave cussing her, definitely curious why she canceled. But it would be better than her going through a session half assed, charging full price. Leaving with the money, I could always find a plan B. Nothing worse than paying and still getting blue balled.
I have walked away from a session before because a Provider's hygiene was not acceptable. She hadn't showered and was still sweaty from the previous session.
  • anita
  • 03-16-2015, 10:55 PM
what? can't have a couple of beers? argh!

nope. I sure as shit should have though. the why?

an obvious bait and switch. probably was a dude in the can to. (before I knew what a bait and switch was and I came across more information after the fact) Originally Posted by JustMeCLTXGG
Lol, a couple of beers is fine. Shit-faced drunk is not cool. And thanks for your input
  • anita
  • 03-16-2015, 10:58 PM
I've had a few sessions start out badly, that I probably should have walked out/canceled. One girl had me wait in the parking lot until she got ready. Once 30 mins, another almost an hour. The session went well but I thought it was disrespectful.
If the lady isn't feeling a connection, I'd prefer her to be honest and suggest that we try another time or try another provider. I may leave cussing her, definitely curious why she canceled. But it would be better than her going through a session half assed, charging full price. Leaving with the money, I could always find a plan B. Nothing worse than paying and still getting blue balled. Originally Posted by H.Hardhat
It is pretty rude. If your phone was charged, and you called if she requested it or text then there is no excuse. Sometimes traffic happens, if she let you know in advance she might be late, that's cool. But yes, no connection whatsoever I'd rather cancel.
  • anita
  • 03-16-2015, 11:01 PM
I have walked away from a session before because a Provider's hygiene was not acceptable. She hadn't showered and was still sweaty from the previous session. Originally Posted by TheAntichrist666

omg! It is unacceptable indeed. She could have asked you to come few minutes later, shower and make it worth your while since you had to wait.
Yes. I've had to end appointments after they've begun. It's never pleasant.

I've also turned men away at the door. Again, VERY rare and it's nearly always a very negative situation. A guy gets mad at me. Sometimes acts aggressively.

And each situation was different. With different reasons for things getting out of control.

It's relatively rare but it happens. I don't have any good advice. You have to know who you're dealing with. Sometimes, I've gritted my teeth and gone through with things.

Other times, I've felt threatened and I've had to become the school marm, positive but firm, and get him out of the door before I can bolt it.

I require a conversation over the phone before meeting and it's for this exact reason. You can glean a lot from a person by hearing their voice and diction.

But on rare occasion, even with screening and a brief chat, a very human situation can occur.

Personally, I think that it's just part of the job at times.
She hadn't showered and was still sweaty from the previous session. Originally Posted by TheAntichrist666
smh, ummm, smh...really? no. really? smh

major boner downer alert.

I suppose that might actually be some people's thing. smh
  • anita
  • 03-16-2015, 11:17 PM
Yes. I've had to end appointments after they've begun. It's never pleasant.

I've also turned men away at the door. Again, VERY rare and it's nearly always a very negative situation. A guy gets mad at me. Sometimes acts aggressively.

And each situation was different. With different reasons for things getting out of control.

It's relatively rare but it happens. I don't have any good advice. You have to know who you're dealing with. Sometimes, I've gritted my teeth and gone through with things.

Other times, I've felt threatened and I've had to become the school marm, positive but firm, and get him out of the door before I can bolt it.

I require a conversation over the phone before meeting and it's for this exact reason. You can glean a lot from a person by hearing their voice and diction.

But on rare occasion, even with screening and a brief chat, a very human situation can occur.

Personally, I think that it's just part of the job at times. Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers
Thank you Elisabeth .The phone call sounds like a good idea by the way. Usually want them to call when they are arrived, but calling beforehand also would be great.
smh, ummm, smh...really? no. really? smh

major boner downer alert.

I suppose that might actually be some people's thing. smh Originally Posted by JustMeCLTXGG
sounds familiar, walked on one session, she smelled bad when I was standing in the doorway...one of the prettiest hookers I've ever met....but the smell, I couldn't do it....had too walk, gave her 100 just because I felt bad.......
I paid a Negro spinner to leave after it fell apart from the start. She threatened to slice the hotel tv with a razor blade. French Quarter trash.

I did see her naked....at least she was a she. 200 and I never even got hard.

i walked out on a trashy BSC red head spinner visiting houston.....but only after 50 minutes of revenge. I know she hated every minute of it. Her nagging held off my nut for a long time. But the last few minutes of standing doggy got my nut. I paid her up front and knew i wasn't getting it back. It was her game ..... I'm not going to play.

Only reason i saw her was to fuck a tiny white girl in the ass but i didn't to save money after her crazy stuff. I had the upcharge in my other pocket.

idda beat that anus up.

Can't think of any more off hand.
forgot my manners. you're welcome anita

oh, and yay on the beer!

sounds familiar, walked on one session, she smelled bad when I was standing in the doorway...one of the prettiest hookers I've ever met....but the smell, I couldn't do it....had too walk, gave her 100 just because I felt bad....... Originally Posted by Tony Gambino
sounds disgusting

you should have told her ass to get in the shower and scrubbed her down with your shirt wrapped around your nose/mouth bandana style. off clock of course (did I spell bandana right?)

I paid a Negro spinner to leave after it fell apart from the start. She threatened to slice the hotel tv with a razor blade. French Quarter trash.

I did see her naked....at least she was a she. 200 and I never even got hard.

i walked out on a trashy BSC red head spinner visiting houston.....but only after 50 minutes of revenge. I know she hated every minute of it. Her nagging held off my nut for a long time. But the last few minutes of standing doggy got my nut. I paid her up front and knew i wasn't getting it back. It was her game ..... I'm not going to play.

Only reason i saw her was to fuck a tiny white girl in the ass but i didn't to save money after her crazy stuff. I had the upcharge in my other pocket.

idda beat that anus up.

Can't think of any more off hand. Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
a) fucked up! razor blade?
b) wtf? lol that's was irony for the 2nd spinner right?
forgot my manners. you're welcome anita

oh, and yay on the beer!

sounds disgusting

you should have told her ass to get in the shower and scrubbed her down with your shirt wrapped around your nose/mouth bandana style. off clock of course (did I spell bandana right?)

a) fucked up! razor blade?
b) wtf? lol that's was irony for the 2nd spinner right? Originally Posted by JustMeCLTXGG
I was still new at this...., this girl was so pretty, dark hair, smokey eyes, dark eye shadow pretty face, short red dress....I kinda was in love....until the smell.... just nasty ....., plus I got to meet her pimp... William ..we didn't see eye to eye.... until I busted his face...never pick up a chick that walks the street.....I still talk to this girl on facebook....she left her pimp after his ass whipping....and I'd do it again....of course I was 25.. and lived in Sacramento Cali......and I'd smash his ass to this day........
sounds like it worked out in the end despite the smell? and on the positive side that odor knocked you out of a love spell which might have worked out better in the long run if you choose to think of it that way.

not sure where meeting her pimp ranks. (for myself that's another neon walk out sign)