No more boobs on 41 news in the morning

First Kalie left now Kaci is leaving. WAAAAAAAA
First Kalie left now Kaci is leaving. WAAAAAAAA Originally Posted by i'va biggen

The view was good; but then, we have all seen that before. When a woman doesn't have anything to say it is time for her to leave.

They were just there for their boobs anyway.
Which has what about them taking jobs in another city?
In know both personally and they are actually good friends. Kaci is a golddigger...Kaylee is a true sweetheart...
Id fuck both in a heartbeat

Kaylee is off to Chicago where she is originally from
In know both personally and they are actually good friends. Kaci is a golddigger...Kaylee is a true sweetheart...
Id fuck both in a heartbeat

Kaylee is off to Chicago where she is originally from Originally Posted by BigDeal
Agree BigDeal both are hotties! They were the best part of dragging my ass out of bed early in the morning just to see the weather and traffic!
They need to quit fucking around and just hire them straight from Univision, regardless of how well they speak English.

Those hombres have this shit figured out.

Agree BigDeal both are hotties! They were the best part of dragging my ass out of bed early in the morning just to see the weather and traffic! Originally Posted by Highwayman 10
ever thought about getting a drvr?
I never find learning about traffic conditions at home, useful to me on the road

Might as well tell me weather

besides
kacie mcdonnell is the hottie, hands down
Speaking of having shit figured out, that's Romania not Mexico.
I'd fuck her so hard she'd be calling me Vlad the Impaler.
ever thought about getting a drvr?
I never find learning about traffic conditions at home, useful to me on the road

Might as well tell me weather

besides
kacie mcdonnell is the hottie, hands down Originally Posted by timmystool
Some of us don't work 8 to 5. I leave for work at 5am so I like to watch the news before I leave and dream about a hot double with the traffic lady and the weather girl. It's my fantasy leave me alone! Lol
Hosmer can find some new cheap ass to tag.
Speaking of having shit figured out, that's Romania not Mexico. Originally Posted by Longermonger
Who was even looking at the map?

The fuck is wrong with you?
Jade, has taken over traffic, not as hot as Kaci, but has boobs.
Who was even looking at the map?

The fuck is wrong with you? Originally Posted by zeejoe
There was a map ? I didn't see a map 😍😉.... Lol
Jade, has taken over traffic, not as hot as Kaci, but has boobs. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
~meh~
Doesn't have that "Seeking Arrangements Expectation: Substantial" vibe that makes me want to buy a couple semesters worth of JUCO textbooks that Kacie does.