Paris 3** 6*8 ***7 HAS A PIMP AND TRIED TO "RECRUIT ME"

OMG GUYS,
So I get a phone call from a girl saying she needed a new "wifey"

I was like what is that? She then told me that her Pimp would love to have me in his "stable" and that they were gonna get me one way or another.

Just take note ladies and gents....

and the picture she sent me of herself looked nothing like the ad pics.

She said her real name is Court**y STE*ar*

$100 SPECIAL!!! Exotic SUPER Beauty! WELL reviewed! $100 SPCL! - 20 - 20
Posted: Tuesday, January 15, 2013 8:12 PM
Reply: click here

Hi, Guys tired of been Disappointed b/c the Girl Was Not The Girl In The Picture or She Didn't Make Feel Special or She Rushed U!!!!! What Ever The Case was I Don't Play Any Games

100% Real Me & Drama Free not to mention 100% independent..... SERIOUS UPSCALE GENTLEMEN ONLY Must Be Discreet and Professional Over the Phone & In Person !Xoxo Ebony Goddess Paris 3476189057NO BLOCKED #s or text Only! Outcalls... Please Call For Further Details

Sorry to hear - SS; just blow her off - probably just a lot of talk/hot-air from a wannabe....

On the other hand, you are quite a sight (for my sore eyes); beautiful pics - I'm sure you'll be kept busy here in SA....

BigAl, I believe the 1st pic is the real pic of the person(Paris) calling SImone. Whereas, the bottom 3 pics are in the ad the person(suppose to be Paris?) has been running. Pic #1 does not look like any of the other 3 pics.... I may be incorrect? but, Tay is legit.... I thought? She has traveling companions. Confused.
OH man - I'm sorry SS, Travelingbro (and everybody else that has EYES and can see what I obviously didn't). Another case of me typing before processing all incoming data...

Review still is hot!
Simione was a traveling buddy of mine at one point yes.
The "paris" girl HAS NEVER BEEN A buddy of mine.

The Alert was posted by Simione herself and I am no longer working with Simione.

Thank You
Please forgive me but why exactly is this an alert?
echoing the thoughts of LeLana.....
  • Mokoa
  • 01-21-2013, 11:37 PM
Does not meet the criteria for an alert.

Moved to the proper forum.
I am a indepentent girl Tay was a friend of mine but got mad and started hating because I'm a real one I didn't have a pimp when we was friends nor do I now but just look at the facts if u have ever visited her you will see that she has her pimp which is her husband and baby daddy of four kids tattooed on her body. ..so tell me who got the pimp
We were cool tay is a hater and a lier I don't have a pimp she does his name is tatooed on HER BODY!!!
Honey never a wanna be I am a real manpleaser Tay is a lier and hater
Jerry jerry jerry!
Well at least its NOT an AD! Or is it?
Only if you want a MFM with a pimp involved
Um.... yikes!!! *backs out slowly*