Top Providers w/ Most Reviews List..where is it?

• gfx
  • 10-31-2013, 01:51 AM
As I look to the left of my screen I see Main Menu, Provider of the day, Top Poster, Top Reviewers, New Showcases, New Sign-ups, BUT; I don't see a list of Providers with the most reviews.

Does that list exist here? Where is it?
I don't think that does exist on here. Very good idea!
Bringing up the Showcases list for a specific city will show the number of reviews for each provider.
But it would be nice to be able to sort each city by number of reviews instead of just alphabetical listing. Just my opinion.
  • Maxx
  • 10-31-2013, 10:55 AM
A lady with the most reviews doesn't always equate to the best provider, although it does narrow it down some!! I usually look to see if she has a decent amount of reviews and by who.
That is what I was thinking Maxx...." number of reviews doesn't equate to the best provider", I see it as a provider with high volume...
I agree! Earlier this year for a while I asked friends to not review me here or on TER because my numbers were getting close to 50 on each site. I realize thats not that much, but I tour, which means they can really ad up over time, and IMP when I see a girl with over 300 or 400 reviews or okays, yes I kinda think eeek. Might be silly yes, just my thoughts.

But yea, there should still be a list though.
I have looked at my reviews and thought eek before too and I think I am at 98. I will say though that it does not mean a provider is high volume. I only see MAYBE two friends a day and that is only if one is a regular friend and they are WAY spread out. I do like having reviews up though. People change over time. I am a very good example of that. There are a few gents here that remember me when I was young, dumb, reckless and didn't give a DAMN about anyone but, Bailey. That has all changed drastically so I like to remind those that remember that side of me it's long gone. Reviews are a good way to do that.

Just my .02 Plus I like reading what I can see on other's reviews lol
  • gfx
  • 10-31-2013, 05:48 PM
Any volunteers feel free to make a list lol.
Who has the most? Im curious
Although I did myself start with one, I generally can Not say Im partial to agencies.
However I have to admit, GFX Definitely so far seems to be one of the better ones I've seen over the years. You guys ask good questions and have good marketing skills, IJS.
  • gfx
  • 11-01-2013, 10:12 PM
Aw thanks candi that is sooo sweet! I bet you taste sweet too
LOL you guys are welcome
Seem pretty ok in my book so far.
Did they spam you yet SL? They only post to get responses and then spam those that respind and the excuse is that they thought you were interested.
Looks like Candi may be managed soon huh?