what makes San Antonio Forum different than any other forum?

Simple and straight forward....

What makes the San Antonio Forum different than any other forum?

<--------- um hello?? Self explanatory. hahahaha
But seriously.. I only know about Austin's forum.. I have checked out any others..

I think we have a good group of people here. Sure there are some jerks... but for the most part, from a providers point of view, the gents here are great. We have good convo, there is drama every once in a while but for the most part there isn't... It seems like alerts have even slowed down too..
imho, I think that the S.A Forum has a real feel. For example, when I read on other cities forums close to us in texas, I feel that some of the gents are fake in what they post, makes me think that they are racking up reviews on bp girls and sw, makes me think that they are cops, or teenagers looking to fit in. In SA, we got drama, but a the very least there is activity, and it doesn't rub off as fake...well some does but for the most part, it feels genuine. I enjoy our community here in SA.
  • Maxx
  • 10-31-2013, 03:14 PM
I think that the comradery and bond that develops between fellow hobbyists and providers in this town is far greater than any other town I've looked at, and over the years I've gone through them all. Even though it's behind the keyboard. More genuine in how we interact with each other here. I know in the past I've had providers tell me they had a real sense of the type of person I was just from my forum posts and I myself use that as a gauge on who I like to see. Genuality (sp.) and friendship. Just sayin'
Not as many assholes
We can fix that...
OH look FUCKTRAD 2 is back..You need to move the fuck on your a NEWBIE you have only FUCKED 4 of these WHORES Let SL come back he has 205 WHORES he has fucked
Why do we go to the arena 2 hours before the spurs game for cheers, beers and nachos? Because its good old laid back let the good times roll San Antonio. Austin people, leave us in peace with our fat gals.
OH look FUCKTRAD 2 is back..You need to move the fuck on your a NEWBIE you have only FUCKED 4 of these WHORES Let SL come back he has 205 WHORES he has fucked Originally Posted by UrbanTXCowboy
LOL.... San Antonio has a WannabeRockerRick
LOL.... San Antonio has a WannabeRockerRick Originally Posted by Whispers
Is that all you got King FUCKTARD ..We don't have pissed off Hobbiest you fuck heads are all in Austin..Come on down get out from behind that keyboard you call your Pussy action and lets have some fun..
OH look FUCKTRAD 2 is back..You need to move the fuck on your a NEWBIE you have only FUCKED 4 of these WHORES Let SL come back he has 205 WHORES he has fucked Originally Posted by UrbanTXCowboy
Check the counter Grim Reaper....

Oh.... welcome and ahhh I'm betting goodbye as well! The length some WK'S go.... GEEEEEZ! I just canyon understand it.
Like a swarm of locusts. Plague upon the lands.
Is that all you got King FUCKTARD ..We don't have pissed off Hobbiest you fuck heads are all in Austin..Come on down get out from behind that keyboard you call your Pussy action and lets have some fun.. Originally Posted by UrbanTXCowboy
Address? Time? two Call System?
Like a swarm of locusts. Plague upon the lands. Originally Posted by JohnnyYanks
Sure now you get biblical LOL