Address and Phone: -
Address: 150 S Denton Tap Rd
Phone: 469-968-8015
City: Coppell
State: Texas
Email Address: -
URL / Website: https://www.facebook.com/yoyoreflexology
Activities: L1, L2, L3 available, CBJ
Hair Length and Color: Brunette with bangs to her eyebrows, colored highlights up on a pony tail to mid back
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Chinese
Physical Description: · 5’5”
· 115lbs
· B’s breasts with small pink tits
· Nice butt
Recommendation: Yes
Review by an account with only one post, created only last month, boasting of L3 in a town notorious for L0. This one doesn't seem right.
nice review, thanks
Some people are just lucky.

Review by an account with only one post, created only last month, boasting of L3 in a town notorious for L0. This one doesn't seem right. Originally Posted by DanTheMan29

Lets not forget by a young spinner.

Promoter bait.
I was there a few weeks back. I could probably confirm most of this story as I had similar experience, except the lady I saw was definitely not 27.
So DTM29,
Tough crowd …
Maybe I got lucky.

Yes I’m a newbie and you have been on ECCIE for over 2 years with 6 posts and no reviews?
So, this seems to be owned by the same as Tokyo in Carrollton. Similar experiences recently?
Interesting thread
In response to london...
This place has been L0 for years. Recently, the yelp reviews from females have gone south and they have been running racy ads in the usual shit lists. Something has definitely changed, but I’d guess it’s on a radar or two by now.
Im tempted to try it just to clear the air
Yes... someone really needs to TOFTT here and do some recon. I've basically given up on AMP's but if this review is legit may need to reconsider

Im tempted to try it just to clear the air Originally Posted by cage196
So DTM29,
Tough crowd …
Maybe I got lucky.

Yes I’m a newbie and you have been on ECCIE for over 2 years with 6 posts and no reviews? Originally Posted by Slowpoke231
Don’t take it personal. I’ve gotten similar feedback. Apparently there has been an ongoing issue on eccie with promoters for amps and studios and anyone new is considered guilty until proven innocent.

Thanks for the review. It’s fairly close to me and I’ll try it out. When I do I’ll make sure to write a review.