City: McKinney
State: Texas
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
Activities: Foot massage, FBSM +
Hair Length and Color: Black shoulder length
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Chinese
Physical Description: She was the tiniest thing I have ever got a massage from. Very thin and all natural assets
Recommendation: Yes
Donation?
Hoping this is is reality and not fantasy.....
What was the donation for the mssage sir? Reviews on Google are horrible and place sounds like a dump.
What was the donation for the mssage sir? Reviews on Google are horrible and place sounds like a dump. Originally Posted by BigBoobyBandit
Dude, get premium access and all you ask for is right there.
Jesus. That is way up north! Ill just have to read these reviews and fantasize lol!
Fantasy not reality. Paid a visit . chased the unicorn again .

Met lulu not who was described here.
She said no other girls..
Btw lulu was not bad but was more in the 50's range than the 20's like another promoter review said. .
Fantasy not reality. Paid a visit . chased the unicorn again .

Met lulu not who was described here.
She said no other girls..
Btw lulu was not bad but was more in the 50's range than the 20's like another promoter review said. . Originally Posted by Rufus X. Sarsparilla
Review is accurate. Lulu has man mades. Girl I met was not Lulu. Happy Hunting.
I can offer this: a couple years ago, I went to Tiger massage at Alma and Legacy for a while. There was a shapely Thai lady around 30 who got really turned on after the flip and we had fun. One time, Mamasan stopped me up front and asked me to stop playing around and it wasn't that kind of place. Ok, hmmm. I went back in another week and mamasan said "I have the girl for you" In came a different lady, attractive. Massage with her teasing. We talked and she was fresh off the boat, a friend of Mamasan from Thailand. On the flip, things took off. It was a spontaneous session and we ended in full greek. Then she was gone and Tiger was L0, I quit going. Go figure. Sometimes, you get lucky. There are no guarantees. Now Tiger is Chinese, I stopped by there last week just to check it out and mamasan was promising young girls on certain days... probably time to stop by again... Right next door is the best chinese BBQ place in all of Plano, trust me, it is awesome food.
Tiger is a strange place, girls show off their thongs but won't play
Tiger is a strange place, girls show off their thongs but won't play Originally Posted by Block921
How do they show off thongs? Actually sounds fun.
I don't recall having greek with an asian gal. Looks like i found my next bucket list. lol

Maybe they show off their thongs like Monica Lewinsky.
I don't recall having greek with an asian gal. Looks like i found my next bucket list. lol

Maybe they show off their thongs like Monica Lewinsky. Originally Posted by london2012
Whoa. That spun out fast. From showing off thongs to Greek? I don't think you'll be getting that at a subamp.