Reason for caution?

I called a subamp where I have a good relationship w the owner. Far North Dallas. She said don't come Tues Wed Thr because potential LE. Anybody have any insight on this?
so look at the issue. If she says "don't come" then don't. But otherwise, is anything wrong? If cops busted in and checked everything and you are getting a legit massage, is anything wrong? Are we not allowed to get massages? going private here
so look at the issue. If she says "don't come" then don't. But otherwise, is anything wrong? If cops busted in and checked everything and you are getting a legit massage, is anything wrong? Are we not allowed to get massages? going private here Originally Posted by vigilant17
Thank you. What I am wondering, but did not want to ask the owner, is whether subamps are now subject to an aggressive inspection program by regulators.
How far north, please?
How far north, please? Originally Posted by ParGolfer
George Bush and Tollwayish.
I called a subamp where I have a good relationship w the owner. Far North Dallas. She said don't come Tues Wed Thr because potential LE. Anybody have any insight on this? Originally Posted by hellotherekitty
Don't go! You have alot more to lose by taking that chance, regardless of how legit the intentions are. We are on this forum for a reason,we know why we frequent these establishments. If you want a legit massage, you know where to go.

Just my two cents.
call back up there on Friday to ask what happened before you go back
  • AP51
  • 01-24-2024, 10:53 AM
Thank you. What I am wondering, but did not want to ask the owner, is whether subamps are now subject to an aggressive inspection program by regulators. Originally Posted by hellotherekitty
Adjust accordingly.
call back up there on Friday to ask what happened before you go back Originally Posted by nfhs04

I will fish for info. The lady obviously did me a solid.
so look at the issue. If she says "don't come" then don't. But otherwise, is anything wrong? If cops busted in and checked everything and you are getting a legit massage, is anything wrong? Are we not allowed to get massages? going private here
Originally Posted by vigilant17
Both AP and junkie have very valid information here, thanks for contributing. It is our risk to bear, and I have not read a post from anyone who said "I just got busted at (place X)". Probably because that person had to quit everything once the relatives were made aware. I don't want to be writing that post either. But I have purposely gone into a friends shop when they were really freaked out about cops and I got an L0 massage with my underwear on just to diffuse the situation (they did not eventually get busted, they were just nervous).
I will be staying with the girls I know.
;-) any chance you will name them? Trade?
;-) any chance you will name them? Trade? Originally Posted by vigilant17
:laughin g1: