Plaza Vs Sports Complex

Hey Guys,
I usually stay in the Plaza and I love it,but I just feel that its going to get busted with all the ladies who stay down there and want to move around. I know I don't come to town that often,but I don't want the front desk to start knowing who I am and I feel like that some are starting to remember me.
So this time around I was thinking of staying in the Sports Complex area. Is that a good safe area to be in? Is it convenient for you guys to get to?
I always want to be in the general area where and the safe area.
Any input is greatly appreciated!
Thank you for your time and help!

Kisses,
Nikki
Babe you should check out the Kansas side near the legends...you got shopping, Sporting Kansas City soccer, great food....and sinkholes!
With the Royals doing well the crowds near the stadiums have greatly increased. Blending would be easy and guys are around all the time. Your visitors would also blend easily.
The problem with the the stadiums area is that it just seems low class around there to me. Even the decent hotels. Part of it may be that your are within walking distance of a salvage yard at any point around there. Part of it might be all the crappy hotels around there.

Also, I hear about more ladies getting busted in that part of town than you do on the Plaza.
BigDeal...Thank you for your input,but I have always heard to stay out of KS so I think I am going to do that. I don't need or want any trouble.
noleftturn-Thank you handsome!! I really appreciate your input! But I kind of knew what you would say...lol lol
But I do like the idea of blending!

I made a couple different reservations and will have to make the big decision before the 31st.
And that is something I don't want. I am not a low class,low budget kind of girl and hate staying anywhere that is UGH! lol lol
The problem with where I stay in the Plaza is cool because of the size,but to me the rooms aren't even all that for the price I am paying. Wish I could snap my fingers check out the hotels and then make my decision.
UGH!! Soo many decisions to make!! lol lol
Check pm
Nikki,
There's only a small handful of places near stadiums that would be appropriate.
And that area is still Kansas City, as is Plaza.
Yes, convenient to get to, except for folks off to the wild west.

Perhaps also consider Airport area. Over 2 dozen hotels, most very decent.
The shopping district up here is Zona Rosa. Some think comparable to Plaza. Also convenient, except for folks on the south edge of city.
Again, still Kansas City.
Downtown is good too. Still centrally located, several fine hotels to choose from, plus there's shopping, dining and entertainment to be had. I wouldn't recommend the stadium area. Mostly low rent motels. When are you coming back?
Downtown is good too. Still centrally located, several fine hotels to choose from, plus there's shopping, dining and entertainment to be had. I wouldn't recommend the stadium area. Mostly low rent motels. When are you coming back? Originally Posted by FrankieP
Beware the Marriott. The management has been know to cooperate with LE.
  • Roboz
  • 05-21-2015, 12:47 PM
Westin and Sheraton Crown Center are large enough with access points to rooms that do not require transiting front desk. Also connected to food and shops and convenient to downtown and Plaza. Not sure if they pay too much attention to clients comings and goings. Easy to find on Priceline Express deals (only 4 Star hotels in Crown Center area). Have goo teen rooms for between $79-84--not including all of the taxes of course. Happy Hunting.
FYI--I avoid stadiums for reasons some have given above.
Beware the Marriott. The management has been know to cooperate with LE. Originally Posted by BigMikeinKC
True, but that was a few months ago. But a couple maids got really upset at the pastry boys. Apparently one of the doughnut guys said something about immigration to a spanish speaking us citizen. And the pastry boys also attempted to interfer with civilians picking up civilians in one of the bars, and got de-glazed by a super professional civie.
I swear, script writers should be required to hang in hotel lobbies and bars cause you just can't make up the stuff that happens in real life.
Frankly, for those of us that understand the value of discretion and prebooking, there's no issues whatsoever.
pm sent

have fun sexy
Babe you should check out the Kansas side near the legends...you got shopping, Sporting Kansas City soccer, great food....and sinkholes! Originally Posted by BigDeal
BigDeal...Thank you for your input,but I have always heard to stay out of KS so I think I am going to do that. I don't need or want any trouble. Originally Posted by KINKY LITTLE NIKKI
Tell ya what Sweetie, at least some of what you hear about staying "out of KS" comes from folks who have never stayed or played there. The area Big Deal mentions is full of places to go and there are a lot of folks around...and oddly enough, there never seems to be any arrests made there during a race weekend even though the track is right there. You are not low hanging fruit and if you screen etc you just might find you like the free state..

Check the alerts and the following link and you can see where the problem areas are. You will be noticed less at the legends than the plaza...IMO
Never had problems in Kansas. Johnson county is fantastic at splashing stories all over the news outlets for a few busts at the lower end motels. Usually happens when the ladies flock to a certain area like the 435 and Metcalf area. Not unlike the worlds of fun area on the Missouri side. PS I've never had problems at the Marriott either.