Bolt ons or Real deal poll

my vote is for the real deal. I just keep seeing so many very young ladies getting enhanced. ladies could you please chime in as well as to why or why not.
I just like big tits!!!
"Once you've see one pair of boobs...you pretty much want to see them all."

Ron White

I like them all.
My vote is for real, all the way. Big, little, saggy, pearky, flat or plump - natural is better. I don't like the feel of silicone.

Also - not to be too much of a stickler on quotes, but I believe Ron said - " once you have seen one woman naked...you want to see the rest of the naked.". But the principal still applies.

I only know because I have seen the stand up a dozen times, because I have no life.
  • JS42
  • 05-21-2015, 04:53 AM
Real deal.
Both
Natural is my favorite, doesn't matter which size shape it is. As long as there is something to play with I am game
Both. I'm an ass man. So, I don't really care if her breasts are real or real paid for--however, I would like her to actually have breasts.
Prefer natural, but I'm not opposed to enhancements as long as the doctor did a good job. I've encountered some (Jaycee comes to mind) where I could hardly tell the difference.
I prefer small to medium well shaped not saggy naturals. Second choice is medium to medium plus sized well shaped not saggy implants. I have had hands on experience with many poorly done implants. Choosing the proper size, shape, and filler material of the implant along with choosing a really excellent surgeon are the keys to great implants.
  • Roboz
  • 05-21-2015, 12:48 PM
Naturals all the way for me!!!
my vote is for the real deal. Originally Posted by satan666
My vote is for real, all the way. Big, little, saggy, pearky, flat or plump - natural is better. I don't like the feel of silicone.
Originally Posted by SparkyMo
Real deal. Originally Posted by JS42
Natural is my favorite, doesn't matter which size shape it is. As long as there is something to play with I am game Originally Posted by Masqurade
Naturals all the way for me!!! Originally Posted by Roboz
In the words of Marvin Gaye, "Ain't nothing like the real thing".
One of each? That's probably not practical.
  • Tetas
  • 05-21-2015, 07:46 PM
Truthfully?
Well done surgically enhanced.
naturals for me...but there are some pretty darn good mm's out there.