I'm back with my pestering little questions

So I'm traveling with another friend this time. We can't wait to meet you guys!

But my question is EROS or Date check.... Does anyone really use those sites? I hear maybe it's like BP for different cities.

What are the thoughts of the men and women of KC?
Not really. I was told by another provider that date check is kind of a ripoff for but the ladies and gents so I have avoided it. And Eros is just dead.
Not really. I was told by another provider that date check is kind of a ripoff for but the ladies and gents so I have avoided it. And Eros is just dead. Originally Posted by FrankieP
I advertised last month and eros never came up and I didn't even think to ask about date check- Neither of those are popular here in Denver. But I thought I would ask since Eccie isn't big in denver either.
I have only looked at the other sites and find no need to join anywhere but here and P411. I think ECCIE is the main site here in KC. Some members here won't see girls from BP, but since you are here also, that shouldn't be a problem. Your BP ad will get you a different type of client than most of our members, but probably more exposure to the market.
I use datecheck...It can be useful,but wont get you a ton of business....Usually if a guy contacts me there he is from the east where it is used alot

good luck and have fun babe
When I lived in DC, Date-Check was huge. Eccie and ERAPS was hardly ever used, anoThER board was very active instead.
I think P411 is the way to go along with eccie
my experience (at least the cities I travel to) is that each city has it's own hobby playground (eb in CO, tna in OR, ECCIE in KS) and although some of the sites span multiple cities (p411 for example) if you find the one like eccie in kc you have everything you need to make safe decisions here.
I use datecheck...It can be useful,but wont get you a ton of business....Usually if a guy contacts me there he is from the east where it is used alot

good luck and have fun babe Originally Posted by DallasRain
You know I have NEVER found a single person who uses this site. Probably because it's an east coast thing lol
my experience (at least the cities I travel to) is that each city has it's own hobby playground (eb in CO, tna in OR, ECCIE in KS) and although some of the sites span multiple cities (p411 for example) if you find the one like eccie in kc you have everything you need to make safe decisions here. Originally Posted by nudiej
I find it pretty active here in ECCIE for KC, as TOB is for Denver. I was just wondering about maximum exposure but I don't think its worth the risk.
I've never really used DateCheck here in KC. EROS used to be huge and now it is just dead.
Worthless opinion/unscientific research: These "fuck4cash" sites are regional. What works here won't work in Denver, sure as shit won't work on either coast. Look at the post numbers for each city/region on the main page.
Pardon my bonded whiskey opinion...
Eros used to be pretty popular when I first started the hobby... now, slim pickins.

P411 is what I use most often for verification...
Yeah most of my datecheck guys are traveling from the East Coast to the city I am touring in
ECCIE/TER/P411 in my opinion