Any sperm connoisseurs out there?

Curious on how much diet and other factors makes a difference in the taste of semen? You hear about it but is it really true? I've got some obsession with my cum tasting good, I don't really know what's that about as I don't taste my cum. must be part of my mid life crisis or something. Once, many years ago while in my 20's, I licked some off my g/f..I wasn't that impressed, tasted like bleach. Would like to try that again but there needs to be some serious attraction.

Naw, dude. Naw.
Curious on how much diet and other factors makes a difference in the taste of semen? You hear about it but is it really true? I've got some obsession with my cum tasting good, I don't really know what's that about as I don't taste my cum. must be part of my mid life crisis or something. Once, many years ago while in my 20's, I licked some off my g/f..I wasn't that impressed, tasted like bleach. Would like to try that again but there needs to be some serious attraction. Originally Posted by Dondo7
I don't personally know except from a snowball and I couldn't taste much. As of 2 years ago, I am a diabetic and have been told it does taste sweeter. I know a diabetics sweat can smell fruity.

I do know that what you eat does matter. They say you are what you eat. I was going down on a girl that only ate spicy Mexican food and personally didn't like the taste or smell when she had an orgasm. Weird though because I ate a Mexican and loved it. My X would never go down on me if I ate fish that day or the day before. She said it tasted like fish and she doesn't like fish. Another one I was with had hypoglycemia and she tasted acidic to me.

I'm very sure these ladies will be able to tell you for sure.
LM that post was pure perfection Thank you.
Curious on how much diet and other factors makes a difference in the taste of semen? Originally Posted by Dondo7
You should try Google.

Have fun and play safe.
Ok, first off. There is no such thing as cum that tastes good. No one's cum is so slurpalicious that a girl is going to find herself contemplating it as a potential dessert topping. (unless she swings that way, fetish wise, and there's nothing wrong with that!)

Now that we have that out of the way, lets move on.

Cum can range from "hey, that's wasn't too bad" to "I think eating the ass of an Ox would taste better".

What influences the taste of your joy juice? Well damned near everything you eat or drink. Turns out they knew what they were talking about in elementary school, when the dancing carrot told us that we are what we eat.

Bad influences include:

* A diet high in sodium
* Alcohol
* A diet high in green, leafy vegetables
* Smoking (any kind of smoking if ya know what I mean)
* Lack of hydration - drink that water fellas!

Good influences:

* Yes, pineapple juice really does make the baby batter better. So do most fruit juices.
* A diet high in fruits in general. (Sugary foods, such as cakes and cookies do not have the same effect, don't ask me why)
* Hydration, hydration, hydration. Seriously. Not only does it influence the flavor, it also helps create that trying to drink from a firehose effect, and who doesn't love that? Amiright or amiright fellas?? (and sales of Dasani go through the roof - wonder if I can get a commission on that?)
* A diet high in dairy products. Now you have a good reason to eat more cheese, and the heavens rejoice.

And SKbinks, you are entirely correct. Diabetes does influence both the taste of spooge, and the taste of pussy juices. As a diabetic myself, I can tell when my blood sugars are not well controlled, because my juices do get sweeter. Sorry guys, this is not a good reason for me to go off my meds though LOL

By the way, it is worth mentioning that even though cum doesn't actually taste good, that doesn't mean women don't enjoy slurping down a man's sauce. I will never understand women who take the time to walk to the nearest sink to spit it out, holding it in her mouth the whole time. Down the hatch is the fastest way to go, so if the flavor bothers her, just get it down and done with.

The question I've never seen asked is, since cum is not particularly tasty, why do those of us women who are happy little cum swallowers swallow at all? For me the answer is simple. Swallowing cum is intimate, its personal, and its sexy as hell. I would be fascinated to hear other women talk about why they do it.
quote--Ok, first off. There is no such thing as cum that tastes good. No one's cum is so slurpalicious that a girl is going to find herself contemplating it as a potential dessert topping. (unless she swings that way, fetish wise, and there's nothing wrong with that!)

ditto....just close your eyes and swallow that "mother lode"!!!! Yummmm~!!!
I am working on a secret formula to make my cum taste like chocolate. I need volunteers for taste testing.
I am working on a secret formula to make my cum taste like chocolate. I need volunteers for taste testing. Originally Posted by BigMikeinKC
This is how we know that God is a man. If God were a woman, cum WOULD taste like chocolate.

You know, come to think of it, perhaps this is more an indication that there is no God. Because I'm pretty sure that if God were a man, cum would still taste like chocolate LOL
There's always a middle ground...

You are, without any question, a treasure, Little Sins. The whole post was as cute as can be but the best was this: "Yes, pineapple juice really does make the baby batter better."
Im working on a new flavor for mine its a Margarita with no salt.

Its called a Naked lady!
You are, without any question, a treasure, Little Sins. The whole post was as cute as can be but the best was this: "Yes, pineapple juice really does make the baby batter better." Originally Posted by Bkbird650
LOL Why thank you.

And by the way, 4 out of 5 taste testers agree that better baby batter is preferable to bitter baby batter.

Now say that five times fast!
A veritable Baskin Robbins of cum seems to be in need of development after reading this thread.
This is how we know that God is a man. If God were a woman, cum WOULD taste like chocolate.

You know, come to think of it, perhaps this is more an indication that there is no God. Because I'm pretty sure that if God were a man, cum would still taste like chocolate LOL Originally Posted by SinsOfTheFlesh
If God were a woman, she would have put a man's penis on his chin!