Hygiene: What is considered too picky?

Okay folks, anyone can chime in but I have a quandary and it's this. If you give the "rest of the story" and it just so happens that, that story includes the provider having bad hygiene i.e. not pleasant in that area, at all, you cannot expect that provider to give you a good ref going forward.

It's an issue is all I am saying. I have been "hobbying" since 2008, and out of maybe 15, 16 providers I can count the number of girls with good hygiene and no excess b.o. on one hand.

The last point I'll make, is that I am really tired of seeing a beautiful provider in the pictures, and a hygiene lacking, no make up, hair pinned up provider in the room.
Honestly I can get bad hygiene, no make-up, strung out looking at home so WTF pay for it??

I am about to start saving money for a once a year visit to some special lady who has stellar reviews and knows how to smell and look, but I figure that'll cost me around $1500 per visit, so yeah, I'll need to save for it.

Anyone else out there feeling this sentiment or do you guys/gals share the idea that "we have to understand she see's a lot of customers?" If I am out of line, by all means say something.
Holy crap dude, where have you been doing your hobby?

Hair pinned up, no make up? Just bail.

Only a handful of providers who's hygiene was good?

I can only assume you've doing your trolling at the bottom of the BP barrel. And you certainly shouldn't expect to pay upwards of $1500 for an encounter just to see a lady who's hygiene and grooming is top notch.
I'm inclined to agree with Sins. Granted, I know there are a few providers who don't put a lot of effort into making themselves fresh for meeting a gentleman, however, in my experience, a girl being "not so fresh" has been the exception, not the rule.

You don't need to pay $1500 a visit to find a provider who offers good service and isn't stinky... there are plenty who are in the $180-350/hr mark who fit the bill. Check reviews... and, if I were you, I'd stay off BP for a bit.
Ditto...appearance and hygiene are a priority!
Holy crap dude, where have you been doing your hobby?

Hair pinned up, no make up? Just bail.

Only a handful of providers who's hygiene was good?

I can only assume you've doing your trolling at the bottom of the BP barrel. And you certainly shouldn't expect to pay upwards of $1500 for an encounter just to see a lady who's hygiene and grooming is top notch. Originally Posted by SinsOfTheFlesh
Sins is correct. For 300 $ you should be able to get a woman with outstanding abilities and immaculate hygiene. - for a full hour. Geez - my biggest worry is my hygiene is not good and then I will not get good references.
[QUOTE=mmakansas70;1056781043]Honestly I can get bad hygiene, no make-up, strung out looking at home so WTF pay for it??
Holy crap dude, where have you been doing your hobby? ...I can only assume you've doing your trolling at the bottom of the BP barrel. Originally Posted by SinsOfTheFlesh
I was assuming even lower in the barrel than that and figured he was a Craigslist kind of guy... Wow!

I wanna see his review of the $1500 encounter...

hair Pinned, no makeup, no shower, generally stinky looking, that's just the standard look of women these days..and add 20 Lbs overweight, I really don't think they give a damn. At least here in KC, the number of women I've seen in public that really turn me on are few and far between.
It's just been a rough patch - yeah a couple on bp and a couple on here.

I have seen a few good ones too mind you but seriously, 'craigslist' lol.. no.

I think I might have to actually schedule something with Sin's eventually lol
The first half of the post stated:

"If you give the "rest of the story" and it just so happens that, that story includes the provider having bad hygiene i.e. not pleasant in that area, at all, you cannot expect that provider to give you a good ref going forward."

I think at this point Ahhhhs you can do the math on the below quote and question, although I don't mind the jokes and I am not sensitive to jabs. I guess the problem is that some providers have all "YES" reviews and then when you finally get premium, you get to see what they REALLY have to say. I don't want to start dropping "NO" on girls and end up getting shit on when asking for referrals.

[QUOTE=Wizard of Ahhhhs;1056781557]
Honestly I can get bad hygiene, no make-up, strung out looking at home so WTF pay for it??I was assuming even lower in the barrel than that and figured he was a Craigslist kind of guy... Wow!

Originally Posted by mmakansas70
[/PRIVATE]
Whenever I'm in the mood for stench, jail or getting robbed, I always hit BP..can't go wrong.

Hair pinned up, no make up? Just bail. Originally Posted by SinsOfTheFlesh
Nailed it. Before I walked, she deserved to know why.

I hope you let your hostess know. How common is improvement without criticism/feedback?

As for ROS and no reviews, there are certain aspects of a visit that are commonly mentioned which generally do not sway the overall experience from a yes.

Keep researching until you find what you absolutely want rather than what your little head leads you to settle for.

While disappointments may be encountered in this hobby, it shouldn't be the clear majority of the time.
Good advice, and I appreciate it. Good "community" advice to new hobbyists or people new to ECCIE. I have only been on here a few months.

I also would say, PREMIUM ACCESS is a MUST in order to get the full 411 on a lady and at this point I won't hobby off BP anymore.

Nailed it. Before I walked, she deserved to know why.

I hope you let your hostess know. How common is improvement without criticism/feedback?

As for ROS and no reviews, there are certain aspects of a visit that are commonly mentioned which generally do not sway the overall experience from a yes.

Keep researching until you find what you absolutely want rather than what your little head leads you to settle for.

While disappointments may be encountered in this hobby, it shouldn't be the clear majority of the time. Originally Posted by algrace
I also would say, PREMIUM ACCESS is a MUST in order to get the full 411 on a lady and at this point I won't hobby off BP anymore. Originally Posted by mmakansas70
Premium Access in various options was available the first day you joined.

http://www.eccie.net/ecciesubscriptions.php?do=premium
http://youtu.be/uldt6Y-CE3s

All you need to know about hygiene ^^^
Ladies should always be at their best.. Hell, if your getting money, the least you can do is make yourself presentable for the gents.. I've never understood that with some ladies.. Now, I've done appointments where I had no make up on, but that was the gents choice, not mine.. And if she's stinky down there, guys grow some balls and tell the girl that she stinks, and walk out.. Then give her a no recommendation if your going to write a review..

Sorry if that seems harsh, but the truth hurts, lol.. Hope y'all enjoy your Monday