Thanks bigdeal

I need to see 2 diferente provider. Together or separate the only request I am asking is to be able give a good reference to hookup with Lariyah Cash. I know she's work it to me please Pm me thanks ladies Originally Posted by leomota100

Dude you asked us to read this but you got to learn to spell.

Let me help ya.

Hey everybody,
I am trying to gain some references so that I can start hobbying, and in doing so having the opportunity to see Lariyah Cash. Are any local providers willing to take a chance in seeing me even though I dont have any references. I am willing to provide any info you need to get screened.

Thanks for any help or direction...

My best
LEO

Now part of your problem is the avatar you have going for ya...wrong area for that.

Good Luck
Maybe I can pay you to be my teacher that way I can learn how to spell Originally Posted by leomota100

Im not cheap......and you wont get a reference

Another thing to consider is a name change.....

LEO- could stand for Law Enforcement Officer
You are professional maybe you can be my wing man Originally Posted by leomota100
Nope! On your own....but hang in there
Law Enforcement Officer Leo stand for thanks I take it you're a KKK Originally Posted by leomota100
I am a black KKK....your onto me....but hey now good luck with Lariyah.
Keep your chin up Bronco
Im not cheap......and you wont get a reference

Another thing to consider is a name change.....

LEO- could stand for Law Enforcement Officer Originally Posted by BigDeal
This is more than likely correct. The first thing I thought of for someone who is too lazy to take the steps to be properly introduced to the hobby.

I appreciate Ms. Cash. No one should put up with games.

JR
OK dude your now just getting weird...and really...you went back and changed all of your post.
Im a thinking you are in a basement cutting up pics of Lariyah Cash in a shrine.
Games will get you no where.
I do hope the ladies are reading this...and getting the drift about you....once again good luck with Lariyah LEO
OK dud your now just getting weird...and really...you went back and changed all of your post.
Im a thinking you are in a basement cutting up pics of Lariyah Cash in a shrine.
Games will get you no where.
I do hope the ladies are reading this...and getting the drift about you....once again good luck with Lariyah LEO Originally Posted by BigDeal

I got a threatening PM from him for my post above. It has been reported to the moderators.

Very strange behavior.

JR
KRLawrence you called me
LEO- could stand for Law Enforcement Officer I said I will see you soon very strange behavior? Wherever
Cock blocker
Nevermind... on with the show.