Savannah Moon meltdown

Was interested in seeing Savannah Moon although it had been a while, so called her the other day and left a message. She still advertises here so figured she would get back to me. Nothing. Called her again today and told her I was interested in a session but she said she was busy doing some other stuff for her new business and needed to eat lunch still so I figured OK.....will try another time.....I told her who I was here on eccie but she didn't remember me at first, then said oh you're military, right?? I responded I was retired military and she started a long dissertation about Veterans Day and some other things and I finally begged off and told her I would try again some other time. Then she blasted me with a text about how I must be ashamed of my military service and to never call her back.....Really???? I figured she must just be having a bad day and was going to let it go but then she sent me another blast about how she was sick and tired of people being rude to her......well, I certainly wasn't, but I'm also not used to people commenting one way or another about my military career. Not sure what to make of this, the one time we linked up I thought she was pretty nice, but maybe it's time for her to move on.....in any case, if you haven't done a hitch in the Armed Forces of our country I would recommend you NOT criticize or comment on anyone's military career other than to say "Thank you for your Service."http://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=24028 0
You didn't call from a 913 number, did you?
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1383711

might need a drink..hold please!

Everyone get your popcorn ready.
Everyone get your popcorn ready. Originally Posted by johnsontedt84

I'm not on either side, I don't know you so can't comment on you either, but I do like Savannah. I have never met Savannah but have talked with her on here and in pm's. She was always very nice to me. I have seen her mad at others, but who hasn't been mad at others, she is sweeter than 99.9% of the guys here for sure, I'm sure there is something missing from the story, just meaning their could have been a misunderstanding, or anything could have happened.

Sooooooo......I'll grab the salt and butter for the popcorn and sit back and watch the show. Savannah is one of my Favorite Romantic Action Stars
Oh. Snap.

I've got Savannah By "Rear Naked Choke" - She's just too dang sexy to f-k with, (pun intended).
first of all in our conversation you wanted me to remember you after seen you one time because I had trouble with the room or because my kids were at home I said how do they go together my kids being at home with somehow trouble with a room ???? while I'm trying to polish up a piece of furniture that I'm supposed to be turning in I remembered you because you said you were in Liberty when I first got here and I mentioned how you were in the military (keep in mind now 96% of my family is Military or retired military or correctional or retired correctional)and he said with a tone of voice change like he was upset.... (voice lowered like I offended him)I'm retired military and I said once you're military you're always Military whether you're retired or not!!! I don't see how that is critical in any kind of way I said in fact we celebrate on Veterans Day because you never are considered non military even if you're retired how is that a criticism to Military I don't feel like I'm the one having a meltdown sir explain to me how that is criticism please keep in mind there's always two sides to a story don't ever say that I criticize or Military I think you're out of line big time sir!!!
Those who are clueless should refrain from comments.
Playa, she does have quite a few family in military, I met them at a funeral last yr as she needed a shoulder then.
All I am going to say is that ANY ONE who KNOWS me KNOWS that you are not telling the truth.. Almost all of my male portion and probably half of the female portion of my family ARE Military and not only military... retired veterans of war !!!!!!and that is including my brothers!!! while my brothers were serving in the military ..Marines and Navy, I was working at the airport in Wichita watching young men and women go off to war... so I suggest while you're trying to slander somebody you be really picky about who you're throwing stones at!!! I've already vented as much as I can to another member of ec and he knows me better than anybody else really does so I've gotten my frustration and anger out so you can put your popcorn away and maybe get out a glass of wine because I'm not going to scream at anybody today I just think honestly that you have some very serious issues and personally there is no link between the way I feel about Kansas and the military the way I feel about Kansas is a very personal thing and I have the right not to like Kansas if I don't want to it has nothing to do with the people that are there like I said I have beautiful grandchildren in fact I have one being born today in Kansas so it's not a person thing about Kansas too so we cleared that up ok ZEEZOE AND MMKS and whoever wants to throw that stone back around a little bit more its much deeper than that and I personally have the right not to like anything I don't want too.. but don't you ever ever say that I have in anyway slandered OUR Military personally as a person I don't like you either not now... to me that's pretty bottom of the barrel !!!! but go ahead cast your stones because I have been seeing gentleman on ec for around five years... And the ones that I have seen know very well that you're full of crap!! the reason that I mentioned Military with because that was the one thing that stood out to me.... I knew when I walked in and met you the first time, you were Military.. by the way that you kept your house and the way that you presented yourself. I grew up around men like you. I love my family I'm very proud of my heritage and the men AND women in my family that went to war(and the military members of our country that I never had the honor of meeting) I have an aunt who had a baby and they sent her to Saudi before that baby was even 3 weeks old because she was such a necessity to our country!!I was going to go into the Coast Guard when I was younger but due to certain circumstances I was unable to go that was my dream I dreamed about that since I was a little girl!!!so don't f*** with ME and a couple of years ago we lost a wonderful member of my family she was my aunts roommate for 40+ years she was a retired Col. From the Vietnam War an AMAZING WOMAN!!! So, why the FUCK would I even go there.. Meaning your version of the STORY/ SLANDERING LIE
Didn't throw any "Kansas" stones around at all. I live here but have never mentioned it Savannah. I don't ever care to debate about border issues. I have no beef or issue with you at all.
All I am going to say is that ANY ONE who KNOWS me KNOWS that you are not telling the truth.. Almost all of my male portion and probably half of the female portion of my family ARE Military and not only military... retired veterans of war !!!!!!and that is including my brothers!!! while my brothers were serving in the military ..Marines and Navy, I was working at the airport in Wichita watching young men and women go off to war... so I suggest while you're trying to slander somebody you be really picky about who you're throwing stones at!!! I've already vented as much as I can to another member of ec and he knows me better than anybody else really does so I've gotten my frustration and anger out so you can put your popcorn away and maybe get out a glass of wine because I'm not going to scream at anybody today I just think honestly that you have some very serious issues and personally there is no link between the way I feel about Kansas and the military the way I feel about Kansas is a very personal thing and I have the right not to like Kansas if I don't want to it has nothing to do with the people that are there like I said I have beautiful grandchildren in fact I have one being born today in Kansas so it's not a person thing about Kansas too so we cleared that up ok ZEEZOE AND MMKS and whoever wants to throw that stone back around a little bit more its much deeper than that and I personally have the right not to like anything I don't want too.. but don't you ever ever say that I have in anyway slandered OUR Military personally as a person I don't like you either not now... to me that's pretty bottom of the barrel !!!! but go ahead cast your stones because I have been seeing gentleman on ec for around five years... And the ones that I have seen know very well that you're full of crap!! the reason that I mentioned Military with because that was the one thing that stood out to me.... I knew when I walked in and met you the first time, you were Military.. by the way that you kept your house and the way that you presented yourself. I grew up around men like you. I love my family I'm very proud of my heritage and the men AND women in my family that went to war(and the military members of our country that I never had the honor of meeting) I have an aunt who had a baby and they sent her to Saudi before that baby was even 3 weeks old because she was such a necessity to our country!!I was going to go into the Coast Guard when I was younger but due to certain circumstances I was unable to go that was my dream I dreamed about that since I was a little girl!!!so don't f*** with ME and a couple of years ago we lost a wonderful member of my family she was my aunts roommate for 40+ years she was a retired Col. From the Vietnam War an AMAZING WOMAN!!! So, why the FUCK would I even go there.. Meaning your version of the STORY/ SLANDERING LIE Originally Posted by Savannah Moon
Those who are clueless should refrain from comments. Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
Time out here Chachi...who you calling clueless and dont think you need to tell anyone to refrain from comments
  • JS42
  • 06-01-2015, 07:38 PM
Chachi