Newbie w/ a few questions

So, I'm rather new to the hobby and have a few questions:

1 - Seemed like there was a lot of sting activity in NKC for a while in March/April. Has that calmed down a bit or is it just the new normal?

2 - When looking at donations, I see that some reviews indicate just the advertised rate and others seem to indicate "+Tip". Is that a universal expectation, is it just something done to say "Very nice time" by some? I just want to understand the etiquette for it. Will there be any indication before-hand that the tip is an expectation not a nicety?
1. Might have calmed down there, but the Doughnut squad likes to pop up at odd times in different places. So you should always be careful and do your research whether you here of any action going on or not. Stay off BP. LOL

2. Think of it as like eating out (restaurant, not DATY, but that too), if the service is good/great, tip if you can. Most do not expect, or at least say that they don't expect, tips but it is a customer service type of job and if you like the job they do........ It's up to you. I can't speak for the ladies, but I would "think" that a tipping customer "might" get better service in the future whether it is conscious with the lady or not.

With the ladies I repeat and know they are going to do a great job (that's why I repeat), I usually leave the tip and donation down at the same time. I started that after noticing one time on the way home that I forgot to leave a tip with someone that ALWAYS puts her whole heart into my happiness. I called her and asked if I could bring it to her the next day. She said it wasn't necessary but I told her I thought she deserved it and felt bad.
Thanks for the insight. I'm aware of BackPage and all the reasons not to get invloved in that. Sounds like the tip issue is straight-forward. Thanks again.
I always say do your research as there are mant fine gals here...then if you are pleased after the session and want to tip,I am sure it is appreciated.

have fun
2 - When looking at donations, I see that some reviews indicate just the advertised rate and others seem to indicate "+Tip". Is that a universal expectation, is it just something done to say "Very nice time" by some? I just want to understand the etiquette for it. Will there be any indication before-hand that the tip is an expectation not a nicety? Originally Posted by kcsinner11
Welcome to our community!

Here are a couple of links you and others might find informative:
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=788181

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=788186

If you haven't already, I recommend that you read the forum guidelines. There is a link in my signature line below.

Have fun and play safe!