Best Provider Experience Ever

Just curious folks as a topic of discussion, what was the best provider experience you've ever had, and with whom?

I have that one I cannot get out of my head, so I am curious if others do to.

Mine would be Wendy, who visited in 2013, and was just incredible, (see the link below).
http://newjersey.backpage.com/Female...nique/16231090

https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi....asp?id=131464

She's the only provider I've ever seen where she made me feel like I was the only one, GFE experience like none other. I check in to see if she's coming out this way periodically and she never gets mad if you text or email her, and treats me like a friend till today. Too bad she's in New Jersey, or I'd be broke seeing her weekly.
lori with enticing flavors,and porsha ride in her day with georgia southe back in the day
It was a threesome with BeckyinKC and a friend of her's at the time. The friend was of Asian persuasion, don't remember her name.
Best ever was a New York brothel off of 6th Ave.
Malwoody
Lmao big deal too funny
I'd like to think it hasn't happened yet. Don't get me wrong, I've been over-the-top satisfied with several experiences. Not ready to say when or who earned #1 til long after my story's happily ever after. Quitting is for quitters, and I'm not so sure I'll quit unless top spot sends me off to the gates (pearly or otherwise).
Pretty Pursia.
My best ever was 1 hour with Kaylen - two BBJCIMNQNS in one hour. HEAVEN
A double with Dallas Rain and Kaylen right after Christmas last year. I hope it wasn't once in a lifetime but I've got some great memories if it was.
I can't share mine... she was Soooo GFE/PSE & I don't want to share her w/ any of you!! I'm greedy like that. MUAH
aww thanks Wildcat! It was a fucktastic time!
with a utr provider not on the board supposed to be an hr gfe and ended 51/2 hrs later pse no holes barred fun night
It was a threesome with BeckyinKC and a friend of her's at the time. The friend was of Asian persuasion, don't remember her name. Originally Posted by BigMikeinKC
Aw shit, Big Mike, Becky offered that exact threesome to me more than once. I was too much into Becky by herself. I always chose to see her twice than her and someone else. I should have taken her up on it.

I had the opportunity to meet Piper of AZ about 5 years ago. Just amazing. Overall, incredible life experience.

I only had the opportunity to meet Jordan Taylor just once. Wow. It was several days before I could form complete sentences again.
Malwoody Originally Posted by BigDeal
Fucking White Knights.... geez....