Threats !!! From: Kallie luxxx

So I was trying to help friend so she could help me. And I was going to let her use my incall for short time. We both agreed while I go do my outcalls she could use my incall. So I Gave her room key and she said it never worked and I played her. So now she's pissed at me and is threatening to ruin my Eccie with false information.Quote from Her "I'll get you banned by the end of the night"
I'm scared and don't know what to do . I dont want my Eccie ruined. Who can I turn to for help so this won't happend ?

Staff Edit: Private communications between members are not allowed to be posted: CZ.
Megan,
I wouldn't sweat it too much... so far, it appears that you have provided a series of great experiences and as long as you keep that up, you'll be fine. Unfortunately, there is too much drama than I'd like on here... but I personally put more weight on the guys experiences rather than cat fighting. You are an attractive young lady with a great deal to offer the gentlemen on here. Stick to what you know and do best. I assure you that if your story is accurate, this will blow over. I have learned that there are more than one side to each story, and if others feel that this conversation needs further clarification, the details will roll out. Just defend what you believe in and move forward. All of us who have travelled have experienced issues with room keys and it could simply be that type of situation here.

In short, I'd strongly discourage sharing like this for the obvious reasons... (this one included).

Stay cute, sexy and personable... and provide quality service at a fair wage and you'll do fine!
Now unless its a throw away phone the number you have there from Kallie doesnt match her showcase #. But then again she may have several phones

Also you should have sent to a mod...not sure posting was the right thing
Possibilities...

She tried to use the room key on the wrong room.

She put the key in backwards.

She slid the key in and out too fast.

The key "expired" for that day, and she didn't go to the front desk to get it working again.

The batteries on the door lock shot craps.

The card got de-magnetized somehow.

She tried to use the key on a room with two doors. The second door was deadbolted.

It was an elaborate ruse by one provider to swindle another provider for some unknown reason, and she would have gotten away with it all if it weren't for you meddling kids!

Or key did work and she used room, told you it didnt cause she didnt want to give you the "help" you were looking for from her! Good advice above by whynot.
I'm laughing hysterically at this considering the facts and what you said are wrong.

The room key was not the right one the whole situation seemed off if you were there you'd know that,.

As for ruining you or having you banned, I don't need to do that, you've been banned many times before and as far as I know being banned is supposed to be a permanent thing. As soon as the mods handle that you shouldn't be an issue. And as for the help you asked for. I have proof of you asking on several occasions for me to more then help you.

*Staff Edit - JCM

#10 - Topics regarding children, and certain images depicting children are not material for an adult-themed board. You must be at least 18 years of age to register and participate here, and along those lines, our subject matter is to surround individuals of the proper age range. Any mention or reference to underage sex is strictly forbidden and may result in loss of your posting privileges.

XOXO KISSES FROM KALLIE.
That wasn't even me. Haha.
I'd also like to remind you fellas the *Staff Edit - JCM

#10 - Topics regarding children, and certain images depicting children are not material for an adult-themed board. You must be at least 18 years of age to register and participate here, and along those lines, our subject matter is to surround individuals of the proper age range. Any mention or reference to underage sex is strictly forbidden and may result in loss of your posting privileges.
  • JS42
  • 06-05-2015, 10:09 PM
Damn, both providers in this thread got the axe.
guess no laptop for her. lol
I dont think its a big loss for the community
guess no laptop for her. lol Originally Posted by royamcr
I need a laptop LMFAOOOO
I dont think its a big loss for the community Originally Posted by BigDeal
Do you really THINK
I need a laptop LMFAOOOO Originally Posted by Savannah Moon
meet me at microcenter :-)
I need a laptop LMFAOOOO Originally Posted by Savannah Moon
I have a lap you can get on top of hun. You won't get that dreaded Blue Screen of Death either, but it can get overheated and crash.