URL / Website: N/A
City: Houston
State: Texas
Address: Alabama & Shepard St
Activities: FBSM, HJ, BBBJ…see ROS
Hair Length and Color: Black Hair, Long
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: About 5’6, Thin, unremarkable face, huge MM tits on her frame. A few tattoos scattered across her body.
Recommendation: Yes
Thanks for the review!
Thanks for the review! Originally Posted by Effigy!
  • Pyle1
  • 01-06-2024, 08:49 AM
Do you all make appointments at this place or just walk in? A monger recommended Jessica to me several months ago and I texted, called a couple times, left a message and never heard anything back and I lost interest. I don't mind walking in, but this place is a little off my normal trail so I never have, and all I ever read about is Lexi and she doesn't sound like my type.
So she has a thin, unremarkable face? I'm in!
Do you all make appointments at this place or just walk in? A monger recommended Jessica to me several months ago and I texted, called a couple times, left a message and never heard anything back and I lost interest. I don't mind walking in, but this place is a little off my normal trail so I never have, and all I ever read about is Lexi and she doesn't sound like my type. Originally Posted by Pyle1
I used to make appts for my former ATF there until Mamasan started baiting and switching on me. Now, I just walk in.
I haven’t been here in a while, but these places almost always prefer calling in advance. I’ve never had a problem here with b&s, but have been turned down when I walked in and they were busy.
So this place charge more than anybody and everybody is over 40 and not attractive. What am i missing here? Why does everybody likes to go here?