How do you like doggy style - Woman legs open or closed

guys and gals how do you prefer doggy style. Do you prefer womans legs open or closed?
I like it when your behind me and your hands on my hips pulling them in to your body.
Open so I can angle my hips to hit that g-spot nice and deep.
Legs closed, like this.... YUMMMY!!!

Yup, legs closed. I was seeing one gal for a while and she said I was her froggy style guy because thats my fav position for fucking.
open allows more contact for both ... when they are closed only a few strokes til game over ...........
It is nice being behind the woman with her legs spread wide apart and her shoulders on the bed....Love driving it in nice and deep then getting up on the balls of my feet as she scoots up the bed having her up against the headboard with it bouncing off the wall and her hollering and having the kitty talking back to me.....
Legs closed, like this.... YUMMMY!!!

Originally Posted by netman
I prefer legs closed as well. NICE!!
Open!
Open, hands on the hips and if she allows, a thumb in her ass.
i like mine either way....open i can shake and work my ass like that right thurrr....and closed well i can do it like that too but the waterworks are way more intense that way.....its like a swimming pool vs waterfall type of thing.....ya kno???? lol
Closed with her ankles crossed and her foot playing games with my balls.
and her foot playing games with my balls. Originally Posted by Brass Balls
Like hacky sack?
legs open
Standing up with my hands on the window.. Oh I'm going to miss these Vegas windows...

If it's on a bed, I like lazy doggie. Laying down, legs closed...