outdated site

This site (bb) is insanely outdated.
There is absolutely no reason that users shouldnt
be able to thumb thru sections based on pics or rates or
other preferences like “body size” or “hair color”. etc
There is a forum on the home page where you can post your ideas and thoughts on how this site could be better. They look at every post and seriously consider all ideas, comments, and changes, like yours.

The forum is called: Member Suggestions Ignored and Forum Requests Laughed At.
It works.....SO WELL...
other preferences like “body size” or “hair color”. etc Originally Posted by Fast car
Yes if only there was a search feature.
That would make it way too easy on us....I think there should be sections similar to this as well...guess it’s like most say...gotta do your research and/or due diligence
That would make it way too easy on us....I think there should be sections similar to this as well...guess it’s like most say...gotta do your research and/or due diligence
This site is built on vBulletin...which was written before Al Gore invented the Internet...just in case there ever was one.
I agree.

We need improvements where every provider's showcase has embedded video for live webcam shows on demand: watching them bathe in bubbles and milk, sleep, eat, masturbate, try out their latest newest sex toy, have sexy sleepovers with their girlfriends and play naked Twister together, shave their kitties.

Time to bring it to the 21st Century.
  • BLM69
  • 03-31-2018, 03:33 PM
other preferences like “body size” or “hair color”. etc Originally Posted by Fast car
This sounds great except that the results that pop up would be inaccurate, whores lie about their weight, lie about their age, lie about their race, lie about what they're good at. See where I'm going with this
The Erotic Review (TER) has a good search engine. You can search by rates, body size or hair color on their website. Most Dallas independents who have a profile on ECCIE have a profile on TER. If you need to do a search for Dallas you won't lose anything by using their site https://www.theeroticreview.com/main.asp.
This sounds great except that the results that pop up would be inaccurate, whores lie about their weight, lie about their age, lie about their race, lie about what they're good at. See where I'm going with this Originally Posted by BLM69
exactly.

one guy says "Rubenesque", another says "Huge Whale".. one guy says "Korean", another says "Chinese".. Hell, I've seen a particular lady's height listed anywhere from 5 feet to 5-7. not to mention all the "mixed" girls that are black.
Here's an idea ... if the OP is not happy with icky's format he should pony up some money and start his own SHMB.
  • dgc92
  • 04-01-2018, 11:25 AM
Taint Originally Posted by pyramider
You made a typo, but I fixed it for you. You're welcome.
This site is built on vBulletin...which was written before Al Gore invented the Internet...just in case there ever was one. Originally Posted by DownForWhatever
Yes and as always the case, what and how do you replace it? Does it become a new site and archive the old for reference? A new site requires a lot of investment in hours of testing. All these old sites have many years of adding code for this and that. A hundred minute customizations become nightmarish when you switch to something else. Ads don't load, security doesn't work, etc.

P411 is the same situation. It looks like 1990's, but I can't imagine trying to replace it. Not worth the investment and risk.
exactly.

one guy says "Rubenesque", another says "Huge Whale".. one guy says "Korean", another says "Chinese".. Hell, I've seen a particular lady's height listed anywhere from 5 feet to 5-7. not to mention all the "mixed" girls that are black. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Yeah, because your portable heritage checking device is never wrong.
MMMMMMM? Did you ever click on SEARCH PROVIDERS or BROWSE SHOWCASES on the top of the page?