Hobbyists: Oldest Mouth You'll Stick Your Dick in For a BJ?

OK...we all know there's a bottom line age which no man may cross re BJ bait for fear of getting his ass gang raped in prison.

However, what's the top age for a trip to BJ-ville? 45?...50?...55? 70? I suppose it's worth asking...is there a limit? If she's 85 and looking to suck a dick are you game for a gummy great-granny blow?
Lol, this is a good one txcwby6. If a lady has taken care of herself and still looks good, I could go 45-50. I've seen some smokin ladies on here around that age that I could play hide the weenie in your neck with. I tend to chase after the younger ones so far, but that's probably gonna change before long. From what I hear there's much less bullshit to deal with.
I know 60+ dance instructors make a grown man cry. If they can fog a mirror and not make me puke, they can gum my number.

That ain't sayin' that there's no age/ugly combo cutoff, though.
This will go well.
This is really a good one. If they can suck a golfball through a garden hose and soak their teeth overnight they qualify. I would say if their incall is a nursing home--no go, but that also depends on how accessible the nursing home is.
If their fuckin incall is a nursing home!!!! Holy fuckin shit that's funny. Hahahahahaha
  • Sami
  • 12-13-2012, 04:01 PM
Now Now but she might need to get her funds up even in a nursing home. LOL
Fuck...you're all such perfect pervs...so as long as she's basically breathing and there's not tube down her throat you're game! LOL!!!
I've gone as much as 6 years older than myself. I prefer 25-30.

But there are always jokes about older ladies with dentures!! Haha!!
With or without dentures?
Great BJ in civilian life was a few months ago. 52, looks 40. CIM. Before it happens she says "Look at me Outoftheblue. Look in my eyes. I will make you cum." Of course, buying her the Ipad earlier in the day was a nice, short term incentive for her.
Hooking is a high stress occupation. So I believe there should be a mandatory retirement age of 40. Besides, providers have probably been with thousands of clients by age 40. Pussy can only handle so much pounding before it becomes old muff. Who wants to tap a worn out piece of ass???
EECIPL....I say this with the most sincere and heart felt attitude....

You are a fucking asshole...and I LOVE IT!!!!

Spikebaby
Wow- impressively toxic post!
For those of us that believe that pussy is best sampled once aged (red wine vs. rose) 40 is just getting going ! Then again, I don't visit folks that have been providing since they were 18ish, would rather wait until those skills have been mastered !

Hooking is a high stress occupation. So I believe there should be a mandatory retirement age of 40. Besides, providers have probably been with thousands of clients by age 40. Pussy can only handle so much pounding before it becomes old muff. Who wants to tap a worn out piece of ass??? Originally Posted by ECCIEPL
My wife is 54, loves oral, and if you saw her I bet you'd love head from her, even if you were half her age.