size

ladies what size do u like the best. the one u can really enjoy an makes ya happy
I know the answer to this!

I saw a couple of providers at Borger King the other day,

They both ordered a Double Whopper and double fries
$20's are the easiest to deal with; $100's are hard to cash and atm's don't dispense $50's.
C'mon....we all know size doesn't matter.....What is important is that you read the label to find out what is in it and whether it is healthy for you.
We all know what the OP question was. The ideal size is mine. Ladies can swallow my entire joystick in full attention and not even tickle their tonsils. They dig that.
Every single provider and civvie I have ever been with has told me that my 3" is perfect. Hits that spot every time.
They all just laugh at mine.
The $100 bill is exactly 6" long. . . nuff said.
The $100 bill is exactly 6" long. . . nuff said. Originally Posted by Iaintliein
Yeah, what laintliein said.

MF
I love a chubby Mr Johnson!---length is not an issue,unless you need a microscope! lol
Funny how all dudes are posting except one.lol
It would seem that all women are built different and what one may enjoy another may feel discomfort...

TexasCowboy
It would seem that all women are built different and what one may enjoy another may feel discomfort...

TexasCowboy Originally Posted by TexasCowboy

The smart ones feel discomfort replying to threads on this topic.
I thought is was about belly size
Well shit....I am not the only one that replied...It is easy taking someones comments and slicing and dicing it then repling to their posting....I have a very tough skin....