Tori Capelli vs new Miss Universe (USA)

• tom51
  • 12-23-2012, 06:56 PM
Ok guys this is a poll comparing one of our own, Tori Capelli, to the recently crowned Miss Universe won by Miss USA. So cast your vote Tori Capelli or Miss Universe and if you have not seen Tori just look at her pics and imagine even more beautiful in person inside & out! So cast your vote! You know mine, TORI CAPELLI. She said she would be embarassed if she won so lets really embarrass her!!! Contest ends January 1st HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!

tom51
Tori...easily
She can't post her own ads?
No contest- Tori
You may not be surprised to find out that even Miss Universe would vote for Tori.

She can't post her own ads? Originally Posted by monkmonk
I can
I didn't even acknowledge who Miss Universe was until now...

after looking at her photos, i give her my vote..she is insanely sexy!
They need to strip down naked and wrestle it out in
a ring filled with lime green jello.

Hey, a guy can dream can't he.

Tori would win though.

Green is my favorite color.

You so sexy Tori. <<<Proof that I always know what I'm talking about.
Oddly specific with your dream ...
I vote for Tori... She's definitely more attractive, The definition of a dime in my book.. Exotic look, Flawless body, Personality/ attitude to match, And she has pretty feet .. not to mention of the charts bcd!! Miss Universe is a terrible lay Lol
By the way how do you say your last name Tori.

Is it Capelli or Capelli?
I can

after looking at her photos, i give her my vote..she is insanely sexy! Originally Posted by ToriCapelli
I think this is the only vote Miss U is getting LOL...

and clearly Tori, you do not need to post any ads.
  • tom51
  • 12-24-2012, 08:49 AM
I can

after looking at her photos, i give her my vote..she is insanely sexy! Originally Posted by ToriCapelli
See how humble our Miss Universe Tori Capelli is, her beauty is not only skin deep but she is even more beautiful on the inside!!! hello Tori told you so LOL
See how humble our Miss Universe Tori Capelli is, her beauty is not only skin deep but she is even more beautiful on the inside!!! hello Tori told you so LOL Originally Posted by tom51
i still didnt have the opportunity to see her inside
I can

Ah,
Tori, Tori, Tori,

I would like to meet you. But I don't think I can afford the diamond ring to propose!
... although appreciative, i am certain she finds this sort of attention some what embarrassing... this is one woman that does not need an ad... and yes, she would get my vote... enjoy the holidays Tori, see u soon...