NS then next day NC/NS for Candie/Tara Cotton

• TheDr
  • 12-27-2012, 07:42 PM
I guess I should not have been so damn courteous/professional to text and email and send P411 requests several days in advance of a biz trip to Dallas to a few providers trying to get setup Weds and Thurs after Christmas. I won't talk in detail about the other two that jerked me around, but I will mention Ms. Cotton.

No need to detail it here. If you plan to see her and want details PM me. The Reader's Digest version is she didn't show for a 1p Thurs appt after texting me asking what time we'd meet. Then me texting her at least twice saying I was in town and could meet now. Yada, yada, yada... meeting never happened.

She called and apologized profusely, I agreed to meet Thurs at 8a and told her I'd buy her breakfast. Texted her the name of my hotel and the address late Weds night. She first sent a text back asking who I was. Really? Btw, to identify myself I put my handle at the end of the text. She sent a text a few minutes later saying: "Oh okay sexy so see you there 8 right" (her exact text) I texted her back saying "Yes 8a. See u then. TheDr"

I'm back in Houston. It's 8:25p. I STILL have not heard from her since her email Weds night...

On a side note, Reagan Love and Katrina, thx for the late emails, the no responses and the accusation of P411 Request system not working.

Three separate Dallas providers, three non appts. Lesson learned Dallas!
p.s. thx for coming thru at the last minute Lola Banks/RosesforLola ;-)