State: Texas
Address: Near briarforest
Activities: Shower, bbbj, cg, doggie
Hair Length and Color: To shoulders
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Petite girl, about 5'4, nice chest
Recommendation: No
Her pictures look way to “KIDDISH”. Like she’s a kid in her profile picture.
I'm seeing Mina since it's her last day today. I'm prebooked with Amy for Wednesday. Hmm... she is bbfs?
I'm seeing Mina since it's her last day today. I'm prebooked with Amy for Wednesday. Hmm... she is bbfs? Originally Posted by Assmaster88
I am under the impression all the girls are BBFS.
I am under the impression all the girls are BBFS. Originally Posted by Jackpuck
Lisa wasn't.
why is their 2 reviews with different POV, this one says 30-40 and the other one says 20's So which one is true??
Lisa wasn't. Originally Posted by onTheFlip
There's some reviews that say she was.
Lisa definitely was. I didn’t want/prefer it, but she just put me right in there. I was like WTF
Lisa wasn't. Originally Posted by onTheFlip
Lisa definitely was. Gave her a big fat load. I like her alot.
It's hilarious when such high rollers risk high dollars and lose. I know not to pay such high rates for a chance encounter that leaves me bitter and even if sweet, id have buyers remorseknowing that same good feeling is available cheaper next door.

These ladies are being over reviewed. Reminds me of how Dallas overhyped their Asian providers and started rumors of promoters within these ranks. In any case, more power to y'all who don't mind wasting so much. If I had that kind of money, I'd have a harem of Asians from all origins at my pool each day.
Honestly it's just unheard of service in Houston it's worth the extra 200$ for bbfscip that's my fetish.
Very well said my friend.