URL / Website: -
City: Syracuse
State: New York
Address: West Genny street
Activities: Massage, Bbbj HE
Hair Length and Color: Black hair in a bun
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Lucy is a cute Asian very very very thin petite. A cup breast’s cute face thin everywhere, literally everywhere. (Butt etc).
Recommendation: Yes
Thanks for the info.
No doubt about that lol I’m just happy I’m scheduled to see Willa herself !

I was reluctant today but wth toftt ����
Thanks for the info! Very valuable review.
Originally Posted by Long Ball
Long Ball that’s awesome and hysterical! Ya I was like nope and tucked that Benjamin right back into the money clip and pocketed the hat too LOL Pretty bummed out because Willa is ALWAYS on point w her selected talent too. So i texted Willa letting her know what occurred out of pure respect between her and I. Not seeing Lucy again, i do know this much. Needed to let you boys know the experience. Long ball are you doing a review too?
Was there today, made two stops, second because Lucy was so bad. Willa stopped in at the end of the session and asked how it was. Said she is being replaced after this week. New girl should be there next week.
Wow. Getting replaced within such a short time. I guess you don’t create repeat customers, you’re out the door.
I was not exaggerating lol as we agreed. I only recommended yes because of Willa.
Def was not exaggerating. Literally worst I've ever had. I personally enjoyed her body, lean and athletic , face was ok.
Hey it happens. Nice though if MMS can instruct their ladies on what is expected to improve the service.
Can’t wait for the new girl