Sugar Daddy/ Sugar Baby Qualifications

I am asking this question here so the girls can chime in with their perspective. How much money do you need to give a girl monthly to qualify as a Sugar Daddy? Just wondering everyone's thoughts......
Depends on what kind of sugar baby you have! Single Moms are more expensive than college students.

Also, a true SD is someone who cares for me, not someone who pays for me. No amount of money can replace a man who genuinely cares.
Lol..Brownsugarbaby! Didn't see that one coming. I can see that..but if one guy gave you say 1500.00/ month. Would you consider him a SD?
8 years ago... my salary was 5k a month, his offer. ( Umm yeah, I took it!). Totally exclusive to him. It was great while it lasted...(2.5 years) I agree with BSB...single moms would probably be more expensive than college students.
Lol..Brownsugarbaby! Didn't see that one coming. I can see that..but if one guy gave you say 1500.00/ month. Would you consider him a SD? Originally Posted by treats23
Absolutely not. Money doesn't make a Sugardaddy. It also depends if the SD was a hobbyist or not. Hobbyists who pay a lot of $ are not to be confused with being a sugar daddy. (Yeah, same thing with providers, LOL).

My overnight rate is $1,500. They paid for a hooker named Brown Sugar Baby. They didn't pay for an exclusive relationship in which I confide, trust, and unconditionally respect/cherish him.

As for allowance goes, I've never had to ask. I've never had any desire to be greedy either. His money is his personal business.
8 years ago... my salary was 5k a month, his offer. ( Umm yeah, I took it!). Totally exclusive to him. It was great while it lasted...(2.5 years) I agree with BSB...single moms would probably be more expensive than college students. Originally Posted by Reese Foster
5K a month is accurate for an exclusive relationship unless you can juggle multiple SD's. I've heard of women having multiple SD's but I can't even begin to fathom all the drama (and hiding the fact that he isn't the only one Hittin' it). That is why I enjoy being a provider, it's honest.

But then again, I enjoy one sugar daddy. I'm a lot of woman to deal with!
Most probably have more than one Daddy. I am still looking for a Sugar Momma. For an application please PM me here om icky. My qualifications as a Sugar Baby: I am lazy, I am almost potty trained, and know a thing or two about taint.
  • Go4it
  • 08-13-2013, 09:27 PM
It is my experience that no matter what price you start with it WILL escalate and I have done this three times. It's a natural thing and at first you won't even mind. Just keep in mind that a true SD/SB experience has a lot more to it than horizontal dancing. You will do a lot of vertical things together that turn expensive quick. She needs to get her nails done (Ka-ching). She needs to get her hair done to look good for you (Ka-ching). Her car is out of gas. (Ka-ching) That massage and facial are a special prize you like to give her (Ka-ching). Oh, and after the movie at the mall ---- I mean you're at the mall right? What's more natural than to do a little shopping to buy the special outfit you would just love to see her in (Ka-ching). With my last SB, I started at $200 a day one day a week (GREAT DEAL FOR ME - and she got about what she was clearing on a full day of dancing) Before it was over --- She had a duplex (I'm paying the monthly rent instead of renting a notel), a new washer/dryer/refrigerator to go with that duplex, and I figure I was spending about $2k a month over and above that. Remember - I started at $200 A DAY once a week!!!!!!! Whew!!!!!! Oh by the way - the more I spent, the less pussy I got. It was FANTASTIC while it lasted, but I am soooooo glad it's over.

Any ladies want to sign up for #4? BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA!!!!!!!!! !
Absolutely not. Money doesn't make a Sugardaddy. It also depends if the SD was a hobbyist or not. Hobbyists who pay a lot of $ are not to be confused with being a sugar daddy. (Yeah, same thing with providers, LOL).

My overnight rate is $1,500. They paid for a hooker named Brown Sugar Baby. They didn't pay for an exclusive relationship in which I confide, trust, and unconditionally respect/cherish him.

As for allowance goes, I've never had to ask. I've never had any desire to be greedy either. His money is his personal business. Originally Posted by brownsugarbaby
Excellent and concise post.
Personally, I don't feel a pretty girl should accept less than 5K per month. My wife costs me more than that every week!
I can't afford a sugar baby as long as I have an SO. If I ever Hit the megamillions, I'm going to be every woman's ATF. I'm going to spend mine on what every man really wants. Until then I will just impersonate a sugar daddy on an hourly basis from time to time.

If I could afford a sugar baby, it would hurt choosing just one of you ladies.