Activities: LFK BBBJ BLS DATY DATO CFS CG RCG SS
Hair Length and Color: Long Black I think
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: She’s skinny long hair kind of tall, mommy tummy
Recommendation: Yes
I want to see her but I like to kiss. Does she stick her tongue in your throat
I am strongly considering this one.
How accurate are the pics and how much of a mommy tummy?
In my opinion mommy tummy wasn’t that bad I will say pics are accurate
I wish reviewers would stop saying things like kind of tall without listing her height. Invariably I find out that they are only about 5'6" as in this case. To me tall doesn't start until at least 5'9" or 5'10".
"Kind of tall" starts at 5'6". "Tall" starts at 5'9".
Thanks for the review.

I am strongly considering this one.
How accurate are the pics and how much of a mommy tummy? Originally Posted by nastiestn8
mommy tummy is fine, you won't be distracted by it. i definitely enjoyed my visit with her, would recommend giving it a try at least once. there are always going to be other fish in the sea either way.
Saw miss Daniella today after receiving a text that she was available through Friday. I was prescreened by her a while back but never was able to schedule a time that worked, but this time it did. Scheduling was easy and she was delightful. Great kisser; very passionate girl. Nice way to spend an unplanned afternoon.
Saw miss Daniella today after receiving a text that she was available through Friday. I was prescreened by her a while back but never was able to schedule a time that worked, but this time it did. Scheduling was easy and she was delightful. Great kisser; very passionate girl. Nice way to spend an unplanned afternoon. Originally Posted by RickB_4718