Appointment Type: Incall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: No
Activities: Time wasting
Session Length: -
Fee: -
Hair Length and Color: Blonde?
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Thin lady with nice butt, maybe.
Recommendation: No
This should be posted as NC/NS.
have seen her twice, enuf to get on her telemarketing list with ,,,hurry and see me I am so horny speicals,,,, please! gimme a break. I told her to leave me the fuck alone! and she has
Katelyn can be fun to be with. She has her quirks but we all do. I have always paid full fare as though there was going to be a full hour. made sure to treat her respectively and tried to please her first . She has always taken good "care" of me and got me back on the road safely. She is one to be flexible with on the time and place. She is a cool.chick and loves to get it on. She deserves a break every now and then too.
Katelyn can be fun to be with. She has her quirks but we all do. I have always paid full fare as though there was going to be a full hour. made sure to treat her respectively and tried to please her first . She has always taken good "care" of me and got me back on the road safely. She is one to be flexible with on the time and place. She is a cool.chick and loves to get it on. She deserves a break every now and then too. Originally Posted by heartlover
I have not seen Katelyn for a session or even in person for anything, but I have traded PMs and texts with her once in recent weeks and decided not to see her at that time, and it looks as tho I made a wise decision. The key word in your first sentence is CAN. When she is fun, you pay her full donation rate and maybe a tip, and probably a repeat visit soon, but the bad thing about CAN is when she is not fun, well, you still have to pay her full donation rate. Katelyn deserves a break? Then she needs to take a break, not set an appointment and have that potential client get ready and then drive to near her incall and basically cease communications. From the OP description of events, my take on the whole scene is perhaps one of her regulars called her last minute and she knew the OP would be a long drive away and so she squeezed him in.