Are you a Night Owl -__- or a Morning Person ^_^ ??

Totally random thread but it's just a question I wanted to throw out there and see how many replies it will get and what everyone's view is..
Are you a night owl? Do you stay up late and get up later? Or are you a morning person? Are you the early bird that catches the worm? (I always thought that phrase was corny as hell)
I AM NOT, I REPEAT, NOTTT A MORNING PERSON!!
I admit it: you will rarely hear from me before 11 a.m. and yes, I eat breakfast in the afternoon.
My mom used to have to pull the covers off of me at least 3 times and turn my bright-ass ceiling fan light on AND threaten to take my phone to make me get up for class when i was in middle school & high school.
I just can't stand waking up early.. like 7 or 8 am.. i mean come on, there's nothing on tv, no malls are open, the sun just barely showed its face, and mostly everyone I know is either at work or asleep like me.
Even when I had a "day job" I made sure to set my schedule so that I never came in before 10. I'm just super cranky at the ass-crack of dawn if there's no point in being up...
I don't function well in the morning and I'm half-sleeping anytime I'm up before 9 and 90% of the time I will go back to bed anyway.
Anybody else hate waking up early?
Am I the only one who subconsciously forwards every phone call in my sleep?
Has anyone else ever "snapped/went off" on someone for calling them before "waking hours"?

Gimme some feedback, guys and girls

A little of both unfortunately. I am a little nocturnal so it's hard for me to get to sleep before 2 AM or so but I still have to get up for work at 6 or 7 in the morning.

As far as sessions go I prefer them in the AM between 8 and 10 depending on what's going on that day. I have also been known to do sessions as late as 1 or 2 in the morning and still have to drive the hour home after.
i actually struggled with insomnia for a while.. i wasnt going to bed til 6 or 7 in the morning and would literally sleep all day. sometimes i have to force myself to go to sleep because i really hate wasting my day sleeping in bed (unless its cuddling with someone else ) i love sleeping in, but i usually try to be in bed and be finished with appts by 2 am, and up by 11 so that my sleeping pattern doesnt get messed up again
Good Morning!
I get up at 4am almost every morning (a holdover from my military days), and I'm one of those people who "hits the ground running". I jump in the shower, get dressed and prepare to tackle the day.

It's great for me to find providers who also function at a high level in the morning. Unfortunately there aren't very many out there...
Night owl here.I go to bed around 1:30 to 2am and am right back up around 5:45. I feel like crap if I sleep more them 5 hours.
It's great for me to find providers who also function at a high level in the morning. Unfortunately there aren't very many out there... Originally Posted by Wheretonow
I'm up at 4am getting ready for the day. It takes me a couple hours but I'm high functioning by 6am. Well, functioning fairly decently anyway. Overall, I have grown to love early mornings!

BUT, I have horrible insomnia and I was sleeping much like what the OP goes through. I have to force myself to get up at a certain time so that my sleeping pattern isn't thrown off....but I'm in bed by 10pm. And no TV in my room anymore! I have a hard time turning off my thoughts, and watching television seems to exacerbate the problem. I could stay up all night watching NATGEO or Syfy (It's thrills-a-minute over here!! ).
ST69,
I concur with your sentiment regarding mornings. They arrive far too early for my liking.
I also applaud the effort you put into creating your OP. It begins to reinforce the claims you made in one of your earlier posts.
My congratulations,

c.a.

_
Morning person here. Up and at it at 8am.

I am in the bed no later than 9pm- 10pm. Unless I can't sleep. The grumpy-ness starts to settle in overtime. I am not a night owl by no means. I start to feel like a zombie. Lol.
Dannie wrote:
"I have a hard time turning off my thoughts, and watching television seems to exacerbate the problem. "
---------------------

Wow! An especially good-looking lady with great reviews; who spells and uses "exacerbate" correctly; whose avatar includes "one of a kind" in Latin; AND is an early riser! Life doesn't get any better than this - except Dannie doesn't normally do 1-hour appointments : (.
I'm in the shower at 5:00 AM, having coffee with my buddies at 6:00 AM.... Would love to do my hobbying by 9:00 AM if possible... Yeah, I'd say morning person....
I wish I was a morning person. One thing about this job is that it allows me to be lazy and sleep in to whatever time I want. So to answer the question... a lazy night owl.

Life doesn't get any better than this - except Dannie doesn't normally do 1-hour appointments : (.
Originally Posted by Wheretonow
Au contraire! When I am able to (if I'm not busy), I am totally down for the one hour appointment.

In fact, I have a one hour rate listed on my p411! Woohoo!

I'll have the coffee and bagels ready, too . Bring it on, early birds!!
Well, I've been up since 5pm yesterday if that answers your question

Definitely a night owl... have been all my life.
Well im both got to sleep about 3or4 wake up at 10:00 and start all over.