I would like to know the best area to be while in FT.WORTH

Hello
Would like info on all areas in FT.WORTH
Areas and hotel would be very Helpful.
Thanks
Here's some advice that another Hobbyist gave to a provider today (and I agree with him completely):

"I think the west side of Fort Worth, between downtown, 820, 30 and 20, is underserved, but what do I know? Most of the Tarrant County reviews these days seem to come either from the mid-cities or 820 and Beach, which still seems to draw a lot of women who must be doing well, in spite of the horrible traffic."

I hope that helps you some. Good luck out there.
ok Thanks hun. Thats a start. I know about 820 and Beach
Just wanted to know if the are other locations in Ft.Worth.
I would also recommend looking into the HEB area, off 183 (Between 820 & 121). The "Mid-Cities" area doesn't have enough quality providers in my opinion, and I'm sure you'd get a lot of business.

I for one hate driving an hour to Far North Dallas to get laid. Don't get me wrong, I still do it though!
Most of the action (or competition, if you wish to view it that way) is in the North Beach/820 area, including the Fossil Creek area that you mentioned. But construction along 35W around 820 makes getting there a big problem for some.

Aside from Lily and Abigail Rosaland, there's not a lot of competition in southwest Fort Worth. (I'm the guy who thinks west Fort Worth is underserved.) There are lots of incall opportunities at Bryant Irvin and I-20, and, two miles further west, in Benbrook, there's a (relatively) nice Motel 6, a Best Western, a Comfort (I think), and a hole-in-the-wall place on 377 a mile or so north of 20 called Benbrook Inn and Suites (although it's in Fort Worth). It has Jacuzzis in some rooms. And Benbrook cops are too busy issuing traffic tickets to pay much attention to you.

There are also plenty of places to stay along I-30 from Cherry Lane west (including a new Scottish Inn that's a block north of, and thus has a parking lot invisible from, I-30), and a couple of no-brand no-tels along Spur 580 (Camp Bowie), just west of Alta Mere. Past 820 on Spur 580 are a few no-tels that are so off the beaten path that the chances of being spotted entering or leaving are next to nil. And the area around 820 and White Settlement Road has several establishments.

There are also a few places along I-35W, both north and south of I-20. Based on what I have seen in reviews, some are fairly popular for rendezvous with friends-for-an-hour.

Google hotels + "fort worth" and click on Maps, then play around with it to see locations of specific properties.

Let me know if you need anything else.
Thanks Guys Im doin my homework and Research
The Mid-Cities or HEB area is always a great area for me. Never an issue there. Close for both your Dallas and Fort Worth gentlemen friends. Have Fun!
Thanks for info Reese . I see a few areas that have my Attention
Wow everyone is going to ft worth hmmm.
HEB is the way to go. In HEB you're accessible from Dallas or Ft Worth.
It's also inexpensive without being too ghetto.
On 30 east of downtown there is I think a motel 6 on Oakland just north behind the waffle house. And I think there are a couple places just south of 30 on Beach that might be considered. If you show up in that neighborhood .......
I'm with Sir Lancehernot on southwest FTW area.....might be a little biased though since that area is relatively close to me...hahaha. Keep us posted sweetie. xoxo
I just booked a hotel in Benbrook for Wednesday night! The area seems nice. I'll let you know what I think about it! I think I'll try the HEB area next and maybe even N. Dallas eventually!
ok Thanks hun. Thats a start. I know about 820 and Beach
Just wanted to know if the are other locations in Ft.Worth. Originally Posted by Rachel Avery
Yes, I'm sure you do know about the North FW area...EVERYBODY DOES. and it is the Hotspot but I too totally agree with Slubby. SW FW has great clientele and very limited choices of ladies. My opinion, if you plan to be there a while SW side is great, as is the University/I-30W area. But you do better there with a semi permanent incall. Don't hotel hop. You will do fantastic there if you get planted. Lots of great guys. But stay the hell away from Las Vegas Trail area! Big trouble spot. Enjoy Ft. Worth! I lived there for years. Call me if you want more advice or suggestions. I have a decent followingand can refer you to some good guys who would LOVE your hot little ass!
BTW has anyone told you you're gorgeous today? Cuz ya are.
214 744 3576...ANYTIME,