Encounter: When Legends Collide - Doubles With Ms Francisca And UTR Redhead

Date: 6/30/2018
Name: Ms Francisca, UTR Redhead
Phone: Ms Francisca: Provided After Screening. UTR: N/A
Email Address: Ms Francisca: msfrancisca69@gmail.com. UTR: N/A
URL / Website: Ms Francisca: https://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=50849. UTR: N/A
City: San Antonio
State: Texas
Address: Medical Center
Activities: Convo, DFK x2, girl-on-girl, massage, DATY x3, BBBJ x4, double-headed BBBJ, toys, MISH x2.
Hair Length and Color: Ms Francisca: Black, long & thick. UTR: Red, short,
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Mixed
Physical Description: Ms Francisca: 5’0”, 125 lbs, 34D(natural)-28-36, sparkling green eyes, landing strip, no tattoos or piercings. A courtesan in the classic sense of the word. Vibrant and full of the joy of life - and sex. UTR: 5’4”, 34C(natural)-28-35, captivating brown eyes, landing strip, no tattoos or piercings. She has a deceptive RW demeanor that masks an electric libido. The respect and admiration she has in the community is very well-deserved!
Recommendation: Yes
What a review......I was breathing harder than a 4 mile treadmill slog!

I met Ms Francisca last week......long long story but I had never gotten around to meeting her for years but always enjoyed reviews of her.........

I'll do a review lof my visit shortly--- but the short story is she is a beautiful short lady that is a bundle of energy and fun, fun, fun.....my session mirrors your review in content, location and recommendation except I didn't have a redhead in the middle of it.........

This lady and a few others are why I joined the hobby ........and she will rock your world. Great review!
This lady and a few others are why I joined the hobby ........and she will rock your world. Originally Posted by handyGiraffe
I couldn’t agree more.