KandyKrush30 in town with her sister

I saw Kandy last night for the first time. She has plenty of good reviews, so I'm not going to bother with that. When we were finished, she told me her sister was also in town with her. She hasn't set up a showcase or anything, but according to Kandy she is available too and very pretty (said she would send a pic to any who are interested).

Just passing this info along. They'll both be in town till saturday.
This is a review section. Try the Coed Discussion or let her do her own advertising.
Not a review. Moved to Coed
Hope you're getting the pimp discount.

edit: From her profile "I will be arriving in Dallas the first week of April 2016 , with a STUNNING DOUBLES PARTNER...," wonder if her doubles partner is her sister. Interesting...
What?? Did he just - nevermind. Pimpin' ain easy but somebody's gotta do it!
PimpDaddy
Kandy stood me up on Friday. Surprising since i had an awesome session with her a month ago. If her sister has Kandy's ass, then I'm in.
Kandy stood me up on Friday. Surprising since i had an awesome session with her a month ago. If her sister has Kandy's ass, then I'm in. Originally Posted by Cyclone1996
is that her ass in your avatar?? if it is she needs weight watchers, or p90x or any of those late night tv ads.......it looks HUGE.......just my old man opionion......
is that her ass in your avatar?? if it is she needs weight watchers, or p90x or any of those late night tv ads.......it looks HUGE.......just my old man opionion...... Originally Posted by Tony Gambino
I'm an ass man, Gambino, I cannot lie. I'll take a spinner once in a while too. I don't discriminate. By the way, the woman in my avatar is Ice-Ts wife and she is very hot.