Cheap Hotels

Once a few years back I had the pleasure of having session with RosaryGardyn when she was still in the business. Back when she didnt have a car she pointed me to this hotel on Niagara falls blvd. For the life of me I cant remember the place, but they where cool they only charged 20 for however long you needed to do your thing a hour or two no longer. Not the cleanest of places but it was fine for what we where doing. Im just wondering if there anyone remembers this hotel on the blvd or can point me to another one possibly. If you want you can pm me if your worried about saying them on a open forum. Any help would be appreciated.
There are certainly a lot of cheapies on NFB, and I've probably seen most of them. Could the one you're describing be the Shady Court? I once had to throw out my socks and go home without any after walking on the carpet. Parking was secluded and the rates were cheap enough.
Colonel I beleive your correct,had some fun in that place too.
Shady court? Any location info, like where on the blvd its near?
I believe it's been closed, but it was north of 290, west side of NFB had a house in the front and the driveway went past that into the parking lot which was hidden from the the street.
  • GP
  • 02-27-2010, 12:58 PM
I could be wrong, but I believe it is located between Car Quest Auto Parts and Ropat Auto Electric Service. Across the street from Don Davis Honda.

GOOGLE MAPS

2270 Niagara Falls Blvd
Tonawanda, NY 14150

At this address:
Crown Inn
White Horse Motel

Be sure to click on the picture for the street view.
Damn fellas. The Days Inn is only $60/night. North or south of the 290. Give yourself a treat.
the hospitality inn in the falls can get a room for 35 and the new microtel on nfblvd for 45
...and the new microtel on nfblvd for 45 Originally Posted by yankee13
If the Microtel is like the two in Rochester, that is a great deal. Perfect room for a rendezvous with the mirrors.
It might be prudent to discuss only meeting places in the past - but not ones that might still be used.
jack: Well so lets see, Do not talk about every hotel in Monroe cty, And Erie cty. So I will say I use to go to Kirbys on 104 west of Greece. On the Ogden side of the road.
  • GP
  • 02-27-2010, 07:50 PM
the hospitality inn in the falls can get a room for 35 and the new microtel on nfblvd for 45 Originally Posted by yankee13
The hospitality inn in Niagara Falls is definitely not very hospitable, but the price is right.
I like the flea bag motels better because they are lax about requiring ID to check in.I wouldn't mind paying more for a nicer room but the nicer places were always adamant about me producing ID.Several years ago I signed in at a Red Roof Inn with an alias and when asked for ID I told them I had forgotten to bring it in , it was out in my car and I really didn't want to go back out into the rain to get it.The front desk clerk said he couldn't give me the room without it so I said I'll be right back and then drove away.I'm married and if I am registering using my real name every month I am bound to get caught.One of the contributers to GTERB mentioned a few years ago that a week after seeing a girl at a nice hotel in Niagara Falls he noticed a letter in the mail at his house thanking him for staying there,thank god his wife didn't see it first.
  • nyguy
  • 03-01-2010, 06:27 AM
There are two flea bag motels in Rochester that rent by the hour & don't ask for ID they are "The 490" & "The Gates Motel"
I once had the pleasure of meeting one of Ang's fine ladies @ the State Fair Motel. I actually had to go back home and bathe before I went to the Fair. GAAK!