Austyn...On Vacation...for a week...

Hi All....First I hope this is the proper place to put this, if not could the Mods please put it where it belongs....thank you !!!!

I want to thank all of the wonderful gents I have met over the last few months...Every One has been sooo special, kind, considerate.....In other words Good People !!!!

I am leaving for Sunny Florida, I will be gone from 3-17 to 3-15 ....I am not going to have my computer with me, so I will not be able to answer Emails...

This is not a working trip.....Totally Sun and Fun !!!!!

I will be available as soon as I return, Can't wait to show you my Tan !!!!!

Take Care .....Love Austyn xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo
Hi All .....I guess I am not tooo excited about going ...I just read my post and really screwed up my travel times

I will be gone from 3-7 to 3-15
Have fun in the sun without the snow on the ground. Been sunny this week, but it better if you can go out an enjoy it.
  • Doove
  • 03-07-2010, 01:50 PM
Hi All .....I guess I am not tooo excited about going ...I just read my post and really screwed up my travel times

I will be gone from 3-7 to 3-15 Originally Posted by Austyn
And here i thought you were gonna be gone for 2 days shy of a year.
Austyn, have a great time in the Sunshine State and a safe trip.
Austyn
Have lots of fun absorb lots of sun rays get a nice Tan
I would love to see it when you return :-)
Enjoy yourself. You deserve the R&R
"Kiss Minnie for me."

I know that sounds a lot like what I normally say... (-:

Have fun, drive safe.
as tan line inspector. After witnessing first hand i thought there may be no more beautiful sight on this earth than Austyn's bare tush but now Im thinking Austyn's bare tush sunkissed by fla sun might be even nicer.

i hope austyn has the time of her life as with that beautiful body and personality she has allowed a few of us guys to have the time of our lives with her. When she returns i believe its time for a Buffalo visit